Chapter 29

"ENEMIES!! DEMONS!!" A swordsmith shouted, ringing the bell with a small hammer as demons crawl up to where he was standing, "PROTECT EVERY FAMILY'S BIGGEST HEAD!! BRING OUT THE PILLARS' SWORD!! GET THE CHIEF OUT OF HERE!!" Soon the brave swordsmith was eaten by the demon.

*

Inosuke stoped in his attack apon seeing a female with long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green color, killing one of the walking fish summonses.

This is boring, why did I come here? I was promised 2 hashiras but they're weak. Especially this one.

"Please accept my apologies for being late! I'll make sure they're all beaten up!" The pink and lime green hair girl shouted, flipping backward. Soon landing on the ground in front of another summon.

Inosuke was about to just turn around and go back to Tanjiro but his body suddenly jolted to a stop. Somethings interesting going to happen. Inosuke turned back around. If that's what my body says, I listen.

The pink, lime green hair female had already defeated a couple more summons. Soon in front of a summon with 4 pots in its back, 4 legs, 2 arms, and a fish head. Both arms are occupied with the dead of 2 swordsmiths. Drool coming out from its mouth.

Dead bodies are scattered by its foot.

The female appeared in front of a swordsmith, "It's best if you don't move! Your internal organs are most likely damaged." Her sword swirl around her body.

"Kanroji-done!" The injured swordsmith called out.

What an interesting weapon, I think I've seen one of those about a few thousand years ago. Inosuke thought, seating down on a roof, concealing his presence. Looks like a wipe but it's swords form.

Kanroji quickly and cleanly cut the demon, trying to avoid cutting the dead corpse.

"Moo?" The demon said before splitting into pieces, slowly turning into ashes.

With her fast movement, she quickly catches the 2 dead bodies that came falling from the demon's hands.

"I'm so sorry," she apologized, going up to the injured sword smith with 2 of the dead body, "They would not have died if I had arrived sooner. I sincerely apologize."

*

Genya quickly got up, picking up Nezuko but soon got electrocuted, making them both stumble forward.

"Genya, I'll make time for you to run!" Nezuko said loud enough for only Genya to hear, "You need to get help. We both can't defeat this demon but I think I have a way to slow them down. You have to hurry."

"You think I'm leaving you behind?" Genya asked with a hint of angry evidence in his voice, "You're an idiot. No way am I leaving you behind like this." Genya stood up.

"But Genya--!"

"SHUT UP! You think I'll be so careless and leave you like this?" Genya stood up, "You're more of a bad shape than I am. The one who should be asking for help isn't me but you."

"I can't leave you knowing it can lead to your death!" Nezuko said, looking up at Urogi.

Urogi send a light wave towards the 2 but not before Nezuko got the chance to move Genya and herself out of the way.

"I don't care. I have a better chance of making out alive than you do!" Genya shouted back.

"Dammit! You're too slow! Karaku, just blow the building away!!" Sekido yelled, clenching onto his staff.

"That was the plan! No need to tell me, kakaka," Karaku replied with a wide smile on his face.

Karaku lifted his fan and with one swing, the house turned into rubble, "Kakaka, the view has just gotten a whole lot better. There nowhere for them to hide now."

When the mist of the dirt and smoke from the house crashing down started to settle down, the 3 say Nezuko.

Her upper body slung down, holding onto her sword. Her hair covering her face.

Sekido felt uneasy while Karaku was standing there with the big smile on his face.

Nezuko abruptly lifted her sword, getting into position.

Her expression was unclear with the shadow covering most of it.

Karaku opened his mouth to speck but was Nezuko dashed forward.

Dance of the Fire God: Solar Halo: Dragon Dance

Nezuko quickly cutter the head of all 3 demons before slumping over again.

Nezuko quickly shook her head as she started to quickly regain consciousness.

My head hurts.

Nezuko looked up and saw Genya. Gsnya infront of the sad looking demon, Aizetsu.

Aizetsu's head on Genya's hand. Spear through the demonsl chest.

Nezuko became delighted by the sight, "Gen-"

Genya turned around apon hearing Nezuko call his name.

Genya had viens popping out. Black sclera eye with white pupil. Drool coming out of his mouth that now own 2 fnags.

Why does he like a...

Before Nezuko could finish her thinking, Karaku interrupted her.

"GAAAAGH!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SLASH? I CANT REGENERATE ANYMORE!! IT'S LIKE I'M BURNING ALIVE!!" Karaku yelled, holding his head, his hand shaking.

What happened? Who? How? When?

"Calm down. You're so annoying. We're regenerating, but it's slow as hell!" Sekido shouted back an annoyance. His head on his lap as he sat down conformable on the floor.

Someone used some sort of breathing technique and it can slow down regeneration for the demons!! Is it Genya? Nezuko shook her head, Highly doubt it.

Nezuko was to attack the demons befor she could move, someone or something grabbed her neck.

"Dont put you luck on the line," Genya said, his face inches away from Nezuko.

"Mind telling me who did that? I think I fainted."

"It was you who did that, thats why I'm telling you to not put your luck on the line," Genya answered, "Wait. WHAT? You fainted?"

I did that, huh.

"I sense the 5th demon around here somewhere. Go search for it and I'll buy you time!" Nezuko suggested with a smile.

*

Inosuke had stop watching over the pink haired hashira and decided to got back to Tanjiro since he was bored.

Nothing was good about her expect her sword, I guess.

Inosuke scratch the back of his head and let out a sigh.

"It really seem like the demon slayer corpse gotten weaker this past hundred years. No longer putting up a good fight, like they use too."

Inosuke stoped in his tracks as soon as he hear rustling and popping noises coming from his right.

"What the fuck-"

Something small came running at his feet, crying.

Inosuke quickly bend down and cupped it thinking it was an animal. He got back up and opened his hand to reveal...

A demon.

Before Inosuke could shouted an insult, rustling could be heard.

Genya came out, looking up at a stone cold glare from...

"Shit."