Chapter 2

"What are you just standing there?" The mismatched demon slayer shouted, clutching the young demon slayer, running away from the flames.

"I'm sorry," the young demon slayer slightly shouted, "a demon made the flames. I think it was an upper-moon, I'm not sure."

"No time thinking that," the mismatched demon slayer said briskly before throwing the younger demon slayer down a hill, "go get help, now."

The younger demon slayer stumbled down the hill, landing on a dirt path where people with black clothing covered their mouths and head. Uniform? One of them rushed towards her.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm alright." Replied the young demon slayer.

"What do you want me to call you?" She asked, helping the demon slayer up.

"Call me Nezuko."

*

"Is it done?" Asked a black-haired man with ruby-like eyes.

"Of course, boss," responded the yellow-haired demon.

"Thanks, Zentisu," the black-haired demon replied.

"It was disappointing, to be honest," the blue-haired demon haired said, sharping his swords with rocks.

"There also was this annoying butterfly hashira," Zenitsu said, "she kept trying to kill me even though I said sorry and spared her life." Irritation was visible in his voice.

"I think it's about time I introduce you 3 to the Moons, don't you think?" The black-haired demon asked.

"It's fine with me," A red-headed demon replied.

"If Tanjiro agrees, I'll be fine with it too," Zenitsu responded, brushing his hair with a comb made out of human bones. 

"HELL YEAH, LET'S SEE HOW STRONG THOSE SUCKERS ARE," the blue-haired demon shouted, raising both his sword in the air.

"Inosuke, you're going to make my ear bleed, please shut up," Tanjiro said, covering his ears.

"Half the Moons aren't that strong so don't get too excited," The black-haired demon said, walking out of the room they were all in.

B-A-D-R-I-N-G

The sound of the upper moon 4 Biwa runged out, teleporting all 3 demons to different places.

*

"Hey, wake up," the mismatched demon slayer said, shaking the younger slayer, "we don't have all day. Wake up."

"Hmm?" The younger demon said, sitting up, rubbing her eyes, "how long was I out for?"

"How droll," a tall board white hair man stated, "I heard there was a demon slayer who had killed many demons within a month, so I expected a nice strong demon slayer, but she looks like your ordinary passerby."

"She's pretty," a pink-green-haired slayer whispered, "and to get Giyuu to care for her is pure talent!"

"Who are these people?" The younger slayer asked, looking at Giyuu.

"The people here are all Hashira," Giyuu responded, getting up, "Get up."

"Hashira? What's that?" The young slayer questioned, getting up, dusting off her clothes.

Giyuu didn't respond, just turning his back to the Hashiras, angering a scare-faced, "DID YOU JUST TURN YOUR BACK TO ME?"

"Mhm."

As the 2-hashiras were 'arguing.'

A butterfly demon slayer walked up to the young slayer, "this is the Demon Slayers' headquarter. What's your name?"