Chapter 17

The conductor could be seen hurriedly opening and stumbling inside of the cart, "I did as I was told! I punched their tickets and put them into sleep! Please! Put me to sleep, too, now!" The conductor bowed his head, head touching the floor, "Please let me reunite with my dead wife and daughter! I'm begging you!" The conductor was now sobbing.

"Sure thing," a hand said, jumping down in-front of the conductor, "You did a good job. Go to sleep."

The conductor soon fall onto the floor, "Have a nice dream where you can meet your family," the hand with the mouth gave a wide grin.

"Excuse me, what do you want us to do?" A girl in a green kimono asked, sitting on the floor with 3 other kids.

"Their slumber will grow deeper in a little while. Wait here until then," Emnu answered, "Perceptive Demon Slayers sometime wake up sensing the presence of a bloodthirsty demons. When you tie the ropes, make sure you don't touch their bodies. I will have to stay in the 1st cart for a while. Head in when everything's ready to go so that you can have a blissful dreams"

"Okay," all the children responded in sync.

*

"Ohh, I wondered what happened here," Tanjiro asked himself.

Tanjiro was standing in-front of a ruin cart, "There probably was a fight between a demon and a slayer. Not my problem." Tanjiro shrugged it off and continue onto the next cart.

Once he entered the cart he saw a few people sleeping and the 2 demon slayer sleeping, They really shouldn't be sleeping in a situation like this. They seem to be having to be having nice dreams. Hmm? Tanjiro got closer to one the human by his side, Blood demon art? Tanjiro sniffed the air around the human, Oh, this is Enmu's doing.

Tanjiro pushed the human over and sat down next to the human, I think Enmu's  blood demon art is dreams? Not really sure. Footsteps?

The door to the cart opened and 2 children came in. Tanjiro couldn't see anything as he was in-front of the demon slayer and was pretending to be asleep. Tanjiro opened his eyes and was relief that the cost was clear, Hmm? Children?

There was a rope tying 2 children to the slayer.

I smell a big amount of demon energy from all 4 of these humans. Whatever I need to go find Akaza. Tanjiro got up and want into the next cart.

*
"Tanjiro-sama, ordered me to go check up on you," Akaza said, sitting down on the train roof.

"Its in honor to be cared for by on of the top 3," Enmu responded, standing of the trains roof.

"Tanjiro-sama seem to take a liking to you," Akaza abruptly stated, "If he actually is taking a liking to you... do me a favor and don't go dying a useless death."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"I'll be of now," Akaza said, jumping down to the side of the train.

Akazs walked inside one of the cart and on to the next.

Somethings must've happened while I have gone, Akaza thought, walking into the cart with broken seats and tear up walls.

"Akaza. Akaza!" Someone called for him.

Akaza moved swiftly towards the voice.

"There you are!" Tanjro exclaimed, "I was worried something bad happened to you."

"Nothing bad will happened to be in a place with humans," Akaza said, "Also Enmu is fine, he's onto of the train."

Tanjiro nodded, "We should let Enmu do his thing. I'm kinda curious about his blood demon art."

I was right, after all.

"I feel like an interesting night, is coming," Tanjiro said, with big- not so inconnent- smile.

----
AN- I'm losing motivation and I really want to complete this fanfic so I'm thinking of taking a break on Sunday and continuing the story on Wednesday. Bye.