Chapter 21

"I'm sorry but I won't let you do that." Tanjiro said.

Nezuko came crushing back into the organ.

"Oh, you're the girl from Asakusa. Nice to met you again." Tanjiro said, with a smile.

Nezuko hanged to get herself back together and look up, with surprise, it was the demon from the mountains, "You're the demon from the mountains!"

"Mountains? You mean Natagumo Mountain? So you were the person being thrown down the mountain."

Nezuko got back up, sword in-front of her, "What are you? You're not any normal demon. You're different."

The organs of the train demon had already cover the neck bone and Tanjiro was sitting on top of the organ, "You seem to be quite sharp for your age."

Nezuko chuckled to herself, "It's your eyes."

Tanjiro gasp, covering his eyes with his hand, "Oh my, I guess I forgot to cover that up." Tanjiro then lower his eyes to revel eyes without the kanji number. 

Sweat rolled down Nezuko's forehead. Can every demon be able to do that? I'm not sure. I know I'm not able to defeat this demon, I should try to survive and report back to the master if I can.

"Since we're here, we should at least battle it out, right?" Tanjiro asked, with a smirk on his face, "Of course, I don't plan on killing you just yet. You're one of the big keys for my plan."

"What?"

Nezuko suddenly coughed up blood.

"Since you weren't making a move, I just had to do something."

What the.. he didn't even attack! Wait.. did he?

*

Rengoku was slashing the organs, doing his best and keeping a steady pace.

Out of no-where the organs reached out for the human bodies.

With Rengoku quickly movement off his sword, he was able to cut off most of the organs from devouring the bodies but a few had slipped through.

By the time Rengoku had notice it was to late to save them, Shit! I'm slipping up. A life slipping through my the figure of my palm. Am I even worthy of being called a hashira?

Thud.

Rengoku turned around, his eyes laying upon a white skin demon with pink hair.

"Nice blade you have there," the demon said, a hand on his hip.

"I don't understand why a uppermoon is dealing with a lowermoon affairs," Rengoku stated, getting ready to attack.

"It wasn't my wish, it was my master's wish," Akaza replied, "Let's make this quickly shall we?"

*

"People like you and the demon hunter deserve to die," Tanjiro said, swing his leg back in forth, "You guys preach about saving humans from demons when humans is what we eat to survive. What was the word for it...?"

Nezuko was coughing up blood. My body feels hot and it aches a lot. I'm not sure if I'm able to move any more. What kind of demon art is this? And what's up with his talking... he talks a lot.

"Oh! I got the word is double standards. If I remember the meaning correctly, it means, 'a rule or principle which is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.' Yep, that's the word, double standards," Tanjiro said, snapping his fingers, "You guys are saying we shouldn't hunt for our food which is humans while you guys go out and hunt for your food which in most case are live animals. Humans are live animals so I don't really see the difference. We're just trying to survive."

"No, it's different-" Nezuko groaned, pushing herself up.

"Than please explain where you see the difference. Us, demons, killing a family of humans are like you, humans, killing a family of pigs."

Nezuko didn't know what to say. She paused for a moment.

"There is no difference, either way is taking a life. But the animals know nothing but to attack, breeding, eat, and sleep."

"You're statement is weak. Listen here darling, humans are also build to attack, breed, eat, and sleep. The only thing that is different from a human and animal is that humans is more intelligent than an animal but everyone is born to attack when it feels threaten, right?" Tanjiro counterattacked.

"When a bear attacks you, what do you think is the reason? To protect their food, cubs, or space, that's the only reasons they have. But your first instinct is to kill it or run, right? That applies to when you're being hunted. We're no different from an animal and it's hunter. The way I see it, there's no justification in either both our action."

Nezuko was losing balanced, she couldn't stand straight, her eye was getting blurry. H-he's not wrong. I don't even know what  to do. Not gonna kill you my ass, I'm gonna die at this rate from all the blood loose.

BOOM!

"GYAAA!!" The train demon screamed out in pain.

Tanjiro patted the organs he was sitting on, "Clam down, Emnu. Cleaning up these bug sure are a pain."

The passenger! Rengoku must have meet another demon. I must protect the passenger!! Nezuko tried getting up, using her sword as a support tool.

"Don't bother, everyone in that train are probably died by now," Tanjiro said, laughing, "I guess Akaza and that hashira has entered battle!"

----

AN- Sorry for not updating when I'm suppose too. From here on out, I'm going to just upload when I'm done with a chapter!! I need to maintain my good grades or my mother will kill me. I'll try to upload as close to the updating schedule though.