Chapter 19

"Why would I tell you?" Enmu abruptly said, "I know you're clever and will figure out a way to kill so why would I give you what you want? I'm not that dumb."

Will, I was honest. It's quite easy to understand. The body I have right now isn't my main body. The body I was using was just something I use to have control over the train. While they we're busy snorting away in they're dream, I've been fussing myself into the train. The train is my real body.

Nezuko just looked up at Enmu, clenching her sword in-front on her.

"Over 200 passenegers on this train are food that will strength my body and the demons inside."

There are more demons? I'm sure Rengoku can take care of them. But can I really rely on him? Of course I can. He's stronger, he's... Ugh, Nezuko shook her head, I'm overthink again.

"Something wrong? You look bothered," Enmu asked in a mocking tone, "How can you protect the humans when you're zoning out in the middle of a battle? Can you alone keep me from devouring them?"

Nezuko ran up to Enmu, holding tight onto her sword.

Enmu quickly sunk down into the slimy purple liquid.

Nezuko stopped as she saw the the liquid evaporating. This it really evaporating? What.. No! It's going into the train! Nezuko got up, looking confused, What should I do? What can I do? I can protect 2 carts at most. Anymore will be to much for me. Rengoku! He should be asleep due to the demon.

Nezuko started running off towards the cart where Rengoku sleeping.

*

Inside the train, the purplish liquid got into the train. Forming and taking shape, moving inside off the train. Consuming the people slowly.

Suddenly the purplish liquid started thickening and covering the carts as a thud and a smash can be heard.

The situation is this bad already? Nezuko quickly got up and slash the upcoming slimy liquid. Blood everywhere. Isn't this organs?  No matter what I do, I can't fend it off.

*

Somewhere inside the train, Enmu was floating inside a void.

I can feel them scurrying around inside me. Thrash around all you want, but I'll just keep regenerating. And then, after all your strength is gone I'll take my oh-so-sweet time feasting on those 200 passengers.

*

Nezuko quickly tried her best to slash as many as she can. Running through the cart, making sure no-one was eating feasted on.

As she was about to slash one of the living organs, it wrapped itself around Nezuko's arm. The other living organs also started wrapping around her other hand and both her feats, limiting her movements.

Nezuko's sword dropped to the floor as Nezuko tried her best to free herself to save the passengers.

These organs are stronger than I thought. They can only be slashed. Nezuko thrash around. Twisting her arms and legs just trying to free herself. I can't get free and if I don't get free any moment now, the demon may be able to have a feats with these passengers!

The organs were now going to the seats and spreading itself. Slowly covering the passengers.

This is bad! But what can I do?  Oh, I have an idea.

Nezuko relaxed and let her body fall. She slowed down her heart beat, pretending she was asleep.

The organs slowly loosen their gripped on Nezuko but didn't completely let her go just yet.

The organs slowly started covering some of the passengers half way.

The grip on Nezuko was significantly loosened and the organs wrapped around her legs were retreating back, leaving both her arms wrapped. The organs around Nezuko's arm started gripping onto her again.

Nezuko did a 180* flip lending behind the organs that once wrapped around her. She quickly picked up her sword and started slashing at the organs covering the passengers, also making sure to not hurt the passengers a much as possible.

*

The organs of the trains was now turning into ashes in the floor of the train.

The demon slayer was now waken up from his dream and was ready to fight with a smile on his face.

"To think all this happened while I was napping. How preposterous!" Rengoku said, staring at the organs within the train.

The organs going towards him.

"Some hashira I am! If only I could," Rengoku took out his sword, placing it behind the back of his head while placing a palm in front of him and jumped, "crawl under a rock!"

With his fire breathing, he jumped forwards, cutting the organs that were in multiple carts. Making the train jump and sending a pain towards Enmu.

*

Nezuko felt the jump and fall over, luckily caught by a closed door.

What was that? Was that Rengoku? Or a demon? Or it could be a battle between Rengoku and a demon.

Rengoku suddenly appeared in front of Nezuko, "Young Kamado!"

"Rengoku!" Nezuko gasp, so it was Rengoku, what a relief.

*

"Did you fell that?" Tanjiro asked Akaza, "That was one big jump."

Akaza nodded his head, "Yes, Teanjiro-sama, I did felt that."

"That was probably that wired hair guy hashira. I just know it," Tanjiro said, clenching onto the seat in front of him, "I think Enmu may need a little help after all."

---

AN- Hello! Planning on changing my upload dates to Monday and Thursday! I hope you guys understand. It takes longer to write these chapter. Luckily for me, there's gonna be a break coming soon because of the teacher parents meeting conference. Anyway bye!!

Oh yeah, I'll be uploading the next chapter on Monday instead of Thursday.