Chapter 12

"Whoa. You're still alive, huh?" Gyuutarou said to himself, looking down at Nezuko, "You're one lucky dude.

Nezuko looked up at Gyuutarou and looked around.

"Well, you got nothing going for you aside from luck though, how sad, man. Everyone else beside you is pretty much useless, now. The butterfly girl is writhing around after being brushed by the wreckage, so I'm leaving her there to die. The pillar there was weak as shit. He was strong, man. But his heart stopped because of poison and he died."

"Pathetic. Pathetic. You're all so damn pathetic. You in particular, my man."

Why isn't he killing me? My arm's numb I can't get him even if I am for his neck, Nezuko crawl out and sat down, holding not her sword.

"Pathetic, my man. You couldn't protect your friends at all!!" Gyuutarou mocked, "Well whatever. You're a human." Gyuutarou took Nezuko's hand and broke 2 off her fingers.

"Hey, man. How do you feel now? You're alive a pathetic and alone," the demon said hitting her head, "Your last ray of hope pretty, much used up all its strength."

Gyuutarou grabbed onto Nezuko's hair, "Hey. Maggot. Dimwit. Coward among dunces. Useless. Why were you even born? What now? You've got your super-weak battered pathetic human body. Now cut my head right here." Gyuutarou said, pointing at his neck, "Do it, do it, do it."

Nezuko kept her head down after Gyuutarou let go of her hair.

"Pft. So your mind finally gave in at the last second," Daki shouted.

"How pathetic, man. You are sooo pathetic!!" Gyuutarou said in a laughing manner, "Pathetic, but I don't hate you. I happen to love wretched, pathetic and dirty things. You got a dirty wound on your forehead!!" Gyuutarou said, pointing at a scare on Nezuko head, which she got from falling down the mountain.

"Nive, man. I kinda like that. I know how about you become a demon!! For your friends!!" Gyuutarou suggested, scratching his left side of his face until it bleed, "Yeah, if you become a good demon, I'll help you out. 'Cause we'll be buddies. If you don't I'll beat that butterfly friend to death."

"No, onii-chan, don't! I absolutely hate that idea!" Daki shouted at her brother.

"If you become a demon, you can get stronger in a flash. Bid farewell to your crippled, fleshy body. Hey hey hey, whaddya say?" Gyuutarou asked.

Nezuko leaned her head back.

"Your own weakness sickens you, huh," Gyuutarou said, "When people grieve, they look up at the sky. Then the tears come pouring down, my man."

"I was just preparing," Nezuko slam her forehead against the demons'.

What a desperate head-but...that aint gonna work...

"Onii-chan, what're you doing!?" Daki shouted, "Stand up now!!"

Nezuko was now standing over Gyuutarou as Gyuutarou laid behind her.

My body can't move very well!! Weird!! What the hell, man. Weird!! It was just a human's head-but!! Gyuutarou tried to get up but then noticed a kunai stuck onto his tight

Kunai!! She got me right when she did her head-but. The girl gave it to her back then. She clawed at the prostitutes' incense bag and disguised the scent of the kunai's poison. This guy!! She's a weakling!! He's a human!!  I gave her a beating and I showed her the huge difference between out strengths. Why isn't she giving up despite being all alone!! Why is her will to beat me not wavering??

Nezuko held up her sword with the broken fingers and slam in right onto Gyuutarou's neck, making Gyuutarou hit face down on the ground.

Cut through!! Cut through!! Nezuko pushed harder onto the sword, Win. We're gonna win. For sure.