Chapter 27

"I'll finish them off," the sad-looking demon said to Karaku, trying to take out its spear from Genyu's stomach, "huh?"

"I'm your competitor here, bud," Genyu said to the depressed-looking demon, holding up his gun towards the demon's head.

Genyu pulled the triggered of his gun, blowing the demon's head.

"What're you doing? Aizetsu? You're pissing me off. Fool," Karaku expressed with an annoyed look.

The sad-looking demon now known as Aizetsu pulling out his spear from Genyu's stomach eventually cutting Genyu's stomach causing Genyu to cough up blood.

"Not dying immediately is quite pitiful," Aizetsu said, regenerating his head, "I aimed for your vital point so you could die more quickly. You didn't die since I left my spear in your body, hm? Now you can die...huh?"

Genyu started rambling The Amida Sutra under his breath.

"The Amida Sutra? That's one devoted man," Aizetsu commented.

"But he's probably alive, smashed his head in, Aizetsu!" Sekido shouted.

"I know, I know. Don't mouth off at me," Aizetsu shouted back, sending slashes to Genyu.

Genyu stoped the slashes with the blade of his sword. Aizetsu forced his spear to cut down.

Once the spear hit the ground, Genyu disappeared and appeared behind Aizetsu.

"I'm going to keep cutting you till you die!! Fucking shitty bug!!" Genyu shouted.

Aizetsu dodged Genyu's sword by turning his body.

Sekido sends lightning towards electrocuting Genyu.

Genyu shoot Sekido but missed.

Aizetsu hits Genyu's external obliques.

Genyu crashed onto the door next to him.

"Aww, dang. You guys appear to be having a good time." Karaku said.

"Are you still alive? How? What the hell are you?" Aizetsu questioned.

"My name is Genyu Shinazugawa. Keep it in mind! That's the name of the guy who'll kill you right now!!" Genyu yelled.

*

Before Nezuko could cut winged-demon. The demon flew off.

Nezuko leaped up, stabbing the winged demon in the tongue. Nezuko pinned the demon to the building behind the demon.

The demon breaks the wall behind it with his claw.

As the 2 falls into the building, Nezuko saw Genyu's state.

"Genyu!!" Nezuko ran towards Genyu but was stopped by the staff demon.

Sekido took his staff and was gonna stab Nezuko, it stabs the winged demon's leg.

Urogi's foot! My lightning can't pass through anything made of my cells. Sekido thought.

Nezuko slashed Sekido's tongues and pass through him.

If I can get their tongues, their recovery will slow down a bit.

Sekido was gonna electrocute Nezuko but the staff stop right before it touched Nezuko's neck.

Nezuko looked back, "GENYU!!" Nezuko screamed, looking up at Genyu.

Genyu grabbed the staff and moved it away from Nezuko's neck.

Nezuko quickly got up and tighten her grip on her swords while she send a slash at Sekido. She quickly grabbed Genyu and toss his back, "I'm sorry. Because of me, you got hurt."

Genyu wiped away the droll of his mouth, "It's nothing. You'll be dead if you got hit and I need you right now."

Nezuko looked up at the sky, sensing a demon.

"Hot damn! Looks fun! Lemme join you guys!" A demon with a fan, Karaku, yelled out. 

Karaku swung his big fan, creating a wave of pressure that pushed Genyu and Nezuko on their stomach. The pressure was heavy enough that the floor beneath Genyu and Nezuko was starting to break.

The floor collapsed, making Genyu and Nezuko fall onto the floor underneath, passed out.

Blood coming out of Nezuko's mouth.

"Now, time to end this," Karaku said as all 4 demons looked down at Genyu and Nezuko from the floor above.

*

Tokito cut the head of the demon fish summons, landing on his feet.

"Thank you, Tokito-dono! You cut him in the blink of an eye!" Thanked a more elderly swordsmith.

"KANAORI-SAN!" The young wordsmith yelled out, running towards the elderly man.

"Young Kotetsu!! I'm so glad you are in safe hands. I honestly thought I was gonna die!" The elderly man, Kanaori, replied.

"Are you the Kanaori person?" Tokito asked, "You have my blade ready? Bring it out."

"Oh no! This blade is really chipped," Kanaori stated apon seeing the state of the blade.

"That's why I'm here."

"I see, I see. Then I'll give you your blade."

The 2 quickly exchanged blades. Tokito got the new blade while Kanaori got the chipped blade.

"...That went pretty quickly," Tokito said in his regular monotone voice.

"That's good. You should be thankful," Young Kotetsu commented, standing behind Tokito.

"Actually, Nezuko-kun asked us to fix your blade and she wants you to know about it," Kanaori stated, holding up a large flat-cutting blade, "That's why I had to look for your first swordsmith- oh right! HAGANEZUKA-SAN!!"

*

"Why hello there, Gyokko," Tanjiro greets, "You may have remembered me but if you don't I'm Tanjiro and this is Inosuke." Tanjiro gave a closed-eye smile.

"Tsk. This is gonna be a waste of space."

"Since you have remembered me, which I'm super honored in. Would you, my dear guests, take the honor and view my artwork tonight?"

"Huh? Artwork? What kind of bullshit are you saying-"

"It would be my pleasure," Tanjiro cut Inosuke's rude remark.

"Presenting 'Lagonie Des Forgerons'!" Something black started coming out of a pot next to Gyokko. Soon revealing the gruesome dead crops of the swordsmith living in the town, "Behold these hands! They're full of blisters, unique only to a swordsmith. Intentional, mind you! That's why I put them up in front."

"Interesting way to put something into art," Tanjiro leaned forwards examining the artwork, "This art piece is quite one of a kind if I say so myself. I've quite moved by the meaning behind it."

"I didn't think you could be this move," Gyokko responded.

Before anyone could say anything more, yelling could be heard from the distance along with the human smell. All 3 demons got into hiding, Gyokko going back into his pot while Tanjiro and Inosuke backed away to the bush.

"Oh, Thank god! There're no fish monsters here!" They heard someone yell, "He's working in that shed!"

Tanjiro and Inosuke see 3 shadows of 3 humans being coming up, "Can you smell that? One of them is a hashira." Tanjiro whispered over to Inosuke.

"Why did you say all those false things about his 'artwork'" Inosuke sneered, "We both know that you don't have any interests in the artwork.

Tanjito giggled, "That demon likes it when people like his artwork, if I want to use him, first, tame I'll need to tame it. It's a technique I got from all these years of living. Works well when you want to play around with someone when you're bored."