Chapter 4

It was bright and sunny out in the day as Nezuko can be seen walking to the butterfly estate from her solo mission. It's been a few months since the pillar meeting, and the master had just told them to investigate and see if they appear again. So far, no sighting. I'm so tired.

Since Nezuko didn't have that many injuries, she had healed up pretty quickly. She had training sessions with Aoi and Kanao from time to time, which made her a lot stronger.

As Nezuko got closer to the butterfly estate, shouting could be heard.

"Let me go!" A black-haired girl with blue eyes and blue butterfly clips shouted, "I...This girl.."

"My God, just shut up," a tall board with white hair said, carrying the 2 girls with him.

"Please stop it!" Cried a girl with long black hair with pink butterfly clips.

"Let them go!" Cried another girl with black hair but with blue butterfly clips.

"Ka- Kanao," the girl with black hair and blue eye called out, reaching out her hand for Kanao.

Duty. Order. Shinobu. Superiors. Aoi. Naho. Coin. Pillars. Orders. Many things want through Kanao's mind. She didn't know what to do. She was stiff as a stone while sweat fell down her face.

Coin... I'll decide by throwing a coin, Kanao thought, as she was about to reach into her pocket, she remembered something.

Follow your heart.

It was the voice of Nezuko. It was what she told her when she was about to leave for her first mission after her recovery.

"Kanao!"

"Kanao-samaaa!" The girls cried out, as the white hair pillar carried them away.

Kanao ran toward the 2-girls and pulled them trying to stop the pillar.

"Kanao..." the black-haired girl with blue eyes murmured with teary eyes.

"Kanao-sama," the pink and blue butterfly clips said in syne.

"Don't pull on me so plainly," the pillar said looking back at Kanao, "you have your orders."

Kanao said nothing as this was way out of her comfort zone as she kept pulling.

"Say something!! You plain boring person," the pillar shouted.

"Ch-Chaaaaaarge!!" The 2-girls said, running to the pillar, attacking him.

"Hey! Dammit, you!!" The white hair pillar shouted, trying to shake off the girls.

Nezuko stood in front of the scene, "what're you going to with the girls," Nezuko asked sternly, "get your hands off them."

They all looked a Nezuko.

"It's kidnapping! Save them!" The pink butterfly clip screamed.

"You dumb little brat!" The pillar shouted, turning to the pink clip girl.

Nezuko quickly unshelled her sword as she jumped towards the pillar, ready to slash his face.

Before she could slash his face, the pillar vanished, making Nezuko miss and land on her feet.

"You fool," the white-haired pillar said, appearing on the roof, "I am the 'former shinobi' Uzui Tengen-sama. The man who's known as the most flamboyant around these parts. Did you think that I would get slashed by a brat like you?"

"Give Aoi-san and the others back!" The girl shouted.

"What're you even planning!"

"Pervert!! Pervert"