Chapter 34

HOW DARE YOU!! 

The 'artwork' that came out of the pot was 2 burned swordsmiths who had their body distorted.

One of the swordsmiths was kneeling and looked like he was making a sword of some sort but it was quite hard to tell as the spine was bent all the way back to the point his head was the same level as the leg that was kneeling. His other leg was the only other thing that seemed normal as it wanted straight down like he was standing. His right elbow bent the opposite way of what it was supposed to and he was holding a hammer, giving away his action. His left arm was twisted, reaching up to the next swordsmith.

This one was balancing on top of the swordsmith below, but he wasn't in any different condition. His right arm twisted and reached down. His other hand wrapped his decapitated head near his stomach. It seemed like his torso was the only thing that was left untouched. Both his leg was broken as they swayed in the air.

The piece of artwork that this demon claimed was just displaying the awfully placed body of dead corpse. 

SUCH DISRESPECT FOR THE DEAD. KILLING THEM IS ONE THING BUT DOING SO HEINOUS IS ANOTHER! Mitsuri's anger can't be restrained.

A beautiful, caring, and kind woman had become a raging Typhoeus.

She charged at Gyokko.

Gyokko quickly summoned his fishes and teleported to the nearby tree to avoid her.

Mitusri slashed a fish summon and quickly attacked the next as her sword moved strangely, soft-like.

Is that really a sword? Gyokko thought upon seeing the movement of the sword. I don't think it's possible. Can a sword like that be created?

With all the fish summons nearly slashed, Gyokko decided to summon something stronger and larger, Cetus.

Cetus was feared by many. He is a sea monster that was believed to live in the ocean. Gyokko of course heard about him and decided to take control of him. He succeeded and now Cetus was now his servant.

It's been quite a long time since I summoned Cetus. Gyokko gave off an ugly, wide grin. I hope she'll make a good playtoy for him. 

Gyokko summoned another pot and summoned Cetus.

Water first came out first, falling down onto the grass. It didn't go through the soil though, it continued to fall out like an endless water supply. Soon the water reached Mitsuri's feet.

Mitsuri looked up at the pot, confused.

Then the water that was coming out started forming into something, a head. The head was big and fat with a horn above the nose. The body came after with 2 front legs.

Cetus flop forward, crawling out and dragging his body out of the pot.

"This is Cetus, my most powerful summon!" Gyokko exclaimed, stiffing his body from the excitement.

*

"Are you finished yet?" Tanjiro asked Inosuke, rolling the dead corps down the hill onto the river below.

Inosuke thrust the sword into the bleeding human below, "Of course, I'm done. It doesn't take long to get these weaklings away. HEY!" Inosuke yelled, after turning around and seeing Tanjiro, "You haven't even killed anything!! Why are you leaving these lowly humans to me? Are you saying I'm under you?"

"What?? No, stop thinking like that," Tanjiro replied, now kicking a corpse, "Can't you see? I'm kicking the corpse down into the river!"

"That's useless."

"Corpses decay faster in water than they do on land! I think. Anyway, I'm getting rid of the corpses!"

"You idiot!" Inosuke punched the side of Tanjiro's shoulder, "Dead bodies decompose or decay faster on land. Water prevents bacterial growth and causes slow decomposition! There's no need for you to get rid of the bodies anyway."

"Since some bodies are missing, they'll most likely think they ran away or got killed. In the most part, they'll think they ran away which will (probably) give them hope cause y'know swords-smith are quite important to the demon slayer."

"Of course, cause of their sword, duh! Why give them false hope?"

"They'll most likely spend more time chasing after the 'run-a-aways' than hunt demons," Tanjiro gives a closed-eye smile to Inosuke, "Which makes it easier for the demons to roam around."

Inosuke scuffed one of his swords on the nearby pebble by accident, "Knowing you, that's an excuse. You'll never do something like that. Matter-of-fact, you've been a little more smiley than usual. I don't know what kind of planning you're doing but leave me out of it."

A giggle came out of Tanjiro's mouth, "Inosuke. I didn't know you became observant," Tanjiro said, wiping invisible tears, "You shouldn't focus on small stuff like that."

Silence fell onto the two as the atmosphere became suffocating.

Tanjiro was the first to break the silence once again, "Do you want to-"

"No."

"I didn't finish, though," Tanjiro replied.

Inosuke let out a heavy sigh, "You're either going to ask to go fight, hunt, or go shopping, and I'm not interested in any of those. At least not with a mole like you."

Inosuke walked off, his figure soon disappearing from view.

"Oh? Me? A mole? How intriguing~"

Soon the dead village was filled with Tanjiro's laughter.

---

AN- I hope you guys aren't mad at me for not uploading, I have some ideas for this stories and I need more ideas so if you have em please feel free to message me!! Thank you for still reading my fanfic :>