Chapter 7

The sun setting now! Got to hurry up over to Kanao, Nezuko kneeled, getting ready to dash forwards until, What's that smell? A faint, sweet smell... a demon! I smell a demon! And it's close!!

*

"She's late," Kanao said to herself quietly, "I have a bad feeling about something again." Kanao got up and brushed her clothes to get the dirt off, "I should go check it out before I regret it."

*

Inside the 'Kyougoku House,' a man sat alone in a room holding onto a dotted pattern kimono.

Uzui appeared behind the man holding up a kunai up the man's neck, "What happened to Hinartsuru? Answer quickly. And don't look back."

The man quickly started sweating, "Hinatsuru got sick, so she went to a more lowly brothel."

"Say what's on your mind now," Uzui ordered, "Who do you suspect? Trust me, and talk. I will differently kill whoever it is. I will avenge your loss."

O-mitsu... The old man thought of his wife who had passed, angry boiled up, "An oiran named warabihime. She lives in a room in the Northern part of the building where the sun doesn't penetrate..!!"

Uzui quickly vanished. The old man quickly turned around and found nothing.

*

Not here, Uzui thought, jumping out a window. She's probably out hunting people. I'll head to hinatsuru's location while continuing to search for the demon's presence. If she's still alive, she should have some information. Either way, the demon will head back here at dawn. I'll put an end to this with my own hands.

*

Nezuko stands on the window of Koinatsu, sweating buckets

"You a demon hunter?" Daki asked, "So you came, indeed. How many of you are there? Is there a pillar coming? He's coming soon, right? You're not a pillar. You seem weak. You do realize I don't want any non-pillar, right?"

Daki, uppermoon 6, was holding onto Koinatsu's body with her sash that seemed alive. Koinatsu's upper body was visibly covered with the cloth of the demon. Her lower body was gone like it was cleanly cut.

"I don't eat dirty old people and abominations."

What happened to Koinatsu-san lower body? I don't see blood or smell blood, Nezuko thought. This is the power of a uppermoon.

"Let her go," Nezuko yelled under her breath.

Daki paused in silence, "Who do you think you're talking to?"

Daki attacked Nezuko by sending her sash towards her, pushing Nezuko out of the window. It ended up in her falling back to the building of another roof.

Nezuko breath was heavy as many thoughts raced through her head, Fast. Can'tsee. Uppermoon. No strength in my limbs. Feeling numb. Nezuko settles down. Nezuko got up a little sweaty. If my body didn't react like this, I would've died. My limbs feel weak. A took a strong blow in the back, Nezuko stood back up, gripping hard on the sword. The demon's weapon is her sash. It has unusual power. She traps people inside her sash. So that's why I couldn't find a passage no matter how hard I tried. If there's an opening big enough for the sash to pass through, they can take them.

"You're alive," Daki said, climbing out the window, "You got more bone than I thought. You have pretty eyes there. I'll gouge them out and eat them."

Breath of Water, Fourth Form, Nezuko gripped tight on her sword, jumping towards the demon.

Daki dashed towards Nezuko from the window.