Chapter 11

"Just like you guys. So we'll claw out your windpipes, man," Said Gyuutarou, reading a large amount of bloodlust making Nezuko sweat and tremble more.

That's some intense bloodlust!! Nezuko was sweating buckets now. She had never fought with a uppermoon but she can see the large gap, Keep it together. Uzui is poisoned. I have to protect him. When the blade moves, I'll swing my blade. The moment he moves even if it ends just a little. Nezuko was cut from her thoughts.

Gyuutarou had appeared right in front of her with his sickle near her throat.

Swing!! Swing the blade!! Dodge, dodge! throw your head back!! Throw your fucking head back!! Nezuko was frozen stiff in fear. From all the demons she had fought, this was the first time she faced a moon.

Uzui grabbed her by the back of her uniform and threw her up, clashing onto Gyuutarou once again.

Nezuko landed on the wooden floor, what was I doing? I ended up holding him back because he was protecting me!! Nezuko was breathing heavily.

*

"I can see all your movements because onee-san's awake now! This is my true strength!!" Daki bragged.

She was a shrill voice, Kanao thought.

*

"Kukuku. The whole successor thing is a lie, isn't it? You guys don't have control over your movements. Incompetent," Gyuutarou pointed it.

*

From the roof, Daki attacked Kanao with her sash causing the rubble to fall.

It's collapsing!! I can't see my surroundings because of the rubble, Uzui thought, cutting rubble.

Gyuutarou came out of nowhere with his sickle, going for Uzui's eyes. Uzui lucky blocked the attack.

Fast. He is like a mantis. And what's with this swordsmanship? Gyuutarou's sickle was aiming at his face while a black sash appear from behind, There's no way to escape.

Nezuko clashes her sword with the black sash, protecting Uzui, This is one strong attack!! C'mon Nezuko deflect it away!! In a match of strength, the weaker one will lose. I must carefully observe the flow of power and divert it away. In terms of defense, the flexible breath of water is superior. If I deflect the attack my blade shouldn't break. Nezuko used a water breath to deflect the black sash.

Breath of Sound: Fifth Form: Symphony of Shrill Strings Uzui sent multiple attacks to Gyuutarou causing explosions left and right.

They just overpowered me with a noisy technique. But there's no point, Gyuutarou thought sending sash to Uzui. Nezuko appeared in front of the sash cutting it down, Be useful!! Diminish his offense, even if it's just a little. And find a way to win!!

That child is in bad shape. It's a mystery how he's even able to move, Uzui thought, That wound on her shoulder is probably quite deep. Looks like she barely managed to stop the bleeding. She probably couldn't even hold her sword if she didn't tie her hand to the hilt. And I got poisoned, so we have to settle this quickly or we're all dead!!

Nezuko dodged the sash, falling onto the ground, It hurts. I can't maintain my breathing under these attacks. I'm losing consciousness! I have to perform my recovery breath somehow, Nezuko cut down another piece of the sash.

One of Uzui's wives, Hinatsuru, from the roof, got out a kunai launcher full of kunai laced with a wisteria flower poisoned made to poisoned demons. Letting it go.