Explain

Blood splattered onto the ground as Viox coughed, spitting some more on the cool floor. Her lip was split open from the punch that Fruitia landed on her face, her left eye was already swollen as well from the hits that she dished out. Viox could feel her face swelling. She took a deep breath as another fist landed in her gut. She coughed more as she hung limp in her chains. Fruitia had been wailing on her for the past hour and Viox was slowly losing her vision and strength. "Why?" Viox whispered out as another fist connected to her cheek, Viox almost bit her tongue with the blow as she looked up at Fruitia, who held a straight face, "Because Ive wanted Kaeya all these years, and he gave me a chance." she said dully. Viox blinked, "Did you ever ask him?" she asked in a raspy voice, her throat was raw from screaming and coughing. Fruitia took in a breath, "I was going to...the night that he was in the Tavern...the same night he was talking to you. I was going to ask him then...but you stole the spotlight." she said looking down at Viox, "i was finally brave enough but it didn't end up happening due to you." she said as Viox swallowed a little, "You were there?" she asked as Fruitia nodded, "I was always there. You both just never saw me." she said as she carefully picked up a blade , "Your first kiss with him. First hug. First, everything. I watched you both bed each other as well." she said as she played with the blade's edge, Viox winced, "And this is why you want me gone right?" she asked as Fruitia nodded, "I've never hated his other courters, they were flings for him i noticed, but you are different...special in a sense." she said as she looked at Viox, "He truly loves you. It's painful to watch. He always watches you, making sure you're okay. Making sure you're smiling, being happy. Did you know his love language is touch? Yet he never reaches out to touch you because he's scared you'll break. Just like the night he lost Diluc as a brother, the same night he lost his second father. Losing you terrifies him to his core, because he's already lost the people he was close to once." Fruitia smiled warmly, "I helped him with everything...learning to juggle the duties of a Cavalry Captain, where the Slave Traders were, and just about everything about Mondstadt." she said as she took a knee down to look at Viox's face, using the blade to tilt the other's chin up. Fruitia smiled at the bruises and cuts on Viox's face. "Losing you, will give me the chance to win him back. He'll never know who I truly am." she said as Viox frowned, "Kaeya will find out, he will know." she said as Fruitia grinned more, "That's why I have things in place so he never does. Once you're out of the picture, I'll move in as Miss Annabella, a newcomer to Mondstadt, my blonde hair will become brown and I will wear glasses." she said as Viox glared, "How long have you had this planned?" she asked as Fruitia shrugged, pulling away from Viox, "A while, I assumed you wouldnt come back after you killed Kaeya. Yet you came back because he kissed you and promised you something. Pathetic really." she said as she pulled away, "So probably since you first kissed Kaeya." she said with a flick of her wrist, "Not sure." she said as she walked to the cell door, a one of Fruitia's workers rushed over, "Its time Miss Fruitia. The Knights have moved to the right positions." he said as Fruitia smirked, "Get the boat ready!" she said as the worker nodded, rushing off. Viox looked at Fruitia's back, "Are you really going through with this Fruitia? You are really going to kill me for a selfish claim?" she asked as Fruitia turned around, walking up to Viox, ripping the other by her hair to her feet, "Yes." Fruitia whispered as she shoved the other to the flooring, ripping out some strains of hair. The bright pink hair dangled in between her fingers as Fruitia smirked, tossing the strains to the flooring, "And the best part, they would save you in time." she said as she kicked Viox in the head. Viox let out a scream of pain as her vision turned black, she didn't have time to react. 

Fruitia smiled as she stared down at Viox, who laid there limp, but still breathing, "If only you had walked away from his bet that night...you could have save you both from months of pain." She said softly as she touched Viox's shoulder gently with the heel of her shoe, "Kaeya was never meant to be yours...he will always be mine. Always." she whispered as she removed her heel from Viox's form. She smiled, "Now I will finally have him and you will be gone." she said as she walked away, "Sleep tight for now Viox. We have business to finish tomorrow morning." she said as a couple workers entered the cell as she left it. Letting them take care of unchaining Viox and carrying her to the boat. 
"Miss Fruitia, are you sure this will work?" her lead worker asked as she walked up the steps next to him, "Of course it will. The Knights are too busy on a goosechase to even know where to start, and since the Cliff is now empty, it'll take a few hours in the dark to sail across and then we can hike up for the rest of the night." she explained as they walked towards the doorway, exiting out into the crisp, cool, clean summer air. Fruitia looked upwards as she smiled, "Victory is so close that i can taste Kaeya's sweet lips on mine soon." she said, licking her lips as the worker leaned away.