fuck yo boyfriend.

"Not a word."

-in which chris decides to finger fuck you during a movie day with your boyfriend

vote, comment & enjoy!

Fluffing the last pillow on my bed, I stand back looking at the now spotless room.

Sighing a smile covers my face as I turn to walk downstairs to make sure the living room and kitchen looked decent. Checking along the way to see if any other spaces in my home needed any sort of cleaning.

walking into the kitchen, I begin to take out the popcorn and bowls along with some drinks and other small finger foods.

"Damn it's only you, what yo fat ass need allat food for-"

a familiar voice ask as their question is cut short with the scream that leaves my lips, and as I suspect..there stands chris leaned against the island with a bag of Doritos.

"Are you out of your mind?" I yell, my hand flying to my chest to calm down my breathing.

"hmmm, i don't know- I don't really consider myself crazyy you know I- shit!" He hissed once the palm of my hand comes in contact with the back of his head.

"Don't do that shit Christopher, I told you about showing up unannounced-I live alone! You scared me." I huff running my fingers through my curls as he rolls his eyes.

"So what hell I'm supposed to do with the key you gave me? Hang it up for decoration?" He retorts dangling the house key I made for him a few years ago in his tattoo hand.

rolling my eyes I place the popcorn bags into the microwave.

Chris is my best friend of four years, meeting him through friends in 11th grade I slowly started to become somewhat attached. His feelings for me being very mutual which of course lead to the label of a best friend, and I've been stuck with him every since.

Our friendship is like any other. The goofy, overprotective, caring type of friendship that any two people could develop...despite chris constant mood swings were he decides he wants to be something more.

although those antics came to a halt once I met my boyfriend Maverick.

I've never really taken chris serious when it came the flirting or physical touch he showed me before I met maverick. Chris had a lot of female attention surrounding him at all times, me feeling like I would only be in the way I never fed into what he claimed he wanted to potentially be a "relationship" with me.