ro's teacher

"Ms. Y/n someone spilled glue on your desk!"

                      vote and comment, enjoy

Filling out the last couple of grades, you stack them in a pile smiling at how bright your students are.

teaching a wide set of kindergartens brought you a tremendous amount of joy for two reasons. they were easy to work with and you loved interacting with young children.

looking over all the small faces as they engage in conversation or pick boogies you smile. they were kind of like your therapy.

the bell rings as they begin to pack up their things, some heading out the door as others say and wait for their parents.

"bye everyone, see you tomorrow!" you wish them farewell as they wave their little fingers pulling  there book bags onto their shoulders.

"ugh...daddies gonna be late..again." royalty groans slouching in her seat as you giggle.

her and about 5 other kids sat waiting or played in the play area to occupy their time until they were picked up.

"aw ro it's only the second time, maybe he's just busy. he'll make up for it." i wink at her as she rolls her eyes smiling a little.

walking back over to your desk you begin to gather up your things while you wait. royalty sits up setting her head in the palm of her hand.

"you know my daddy has a crush on you right?" she asks smirking as your eyes go wide. looking up from your desk you playfully roll your eyes.

"very funny ro, it's not good t-"

"really he does! he talks about you all the timeee, more than me! i think he's in love with you, he said your really pretty and he wish he could show you just h-"

"hey ro! ready to go?" chris awkwardly cuts royalty off before she can spill anymore "secret" information.

royalty stands up, putting her hand on her hip while she uses her other one to point her finger at her tardy father. moving it in a come here motion as he sighs.

"your late again daddy.." she groans as he sighs yet again grabbing her little hands in his big ones.

"i know baby and daddy's sorry, i got caught up in painting the house. how about i make it up to you...some new pop dolls?" he smiles wiggling his eyebrows as royalty's eyes brighten, a smile identical to chris's plastered across her face.