Best friends ll.

"Chris yo ass was really screaming all in Diamonte lap like a lil ass girl

"Chris yo ass was really screaming all in Diamonte lap like a lil ass girl." Nyema teased as we all laughed.

Chris smacked his lips as I went to my side of the car, "Man Ny shut up..like you wasn't scared too." Chris fussed as Nyema rolled her eyes.

"A bitch is hungry can we go out to eat? damn.." Meg groaned as I looked at chris.

"I mean yea why not..i'm a little hungry too."

"Will meet y'all at friday's, come on ba-" Chris starts only to be cut off by a feminine voice.

"Well well well..what do we have here?" I roll my eyes knowing the more than familiar voice as the clicking of her heels comes closer.

She sashays over to Chris batting her eyelashes as he clenches his jaw. "Go on about yo business kae.."

"Oh chris..you are my business. What's this thing you've attempt to replace me with?" she asks scanning me in disgust.

I chuckled giving her a small smile, trying my best to not let her get under my skin.

"She ain't no damn thing for one, this is my girlfriend if you must know. We were about to go back to the crib so I could show her just how much I missed out on being with you." Chris finished biting his lip at me as I gulped crossing my legs.

Karruche scoffs walking around the car and standing in front of me. I chuckled feeling myself get irritable at how close she was.

"move out my face bro..." I sighed as she mugged me.

"bitch..you got some nerve thinking you was finna confiscate my nigga and me not find out. He doesn't want you! I was absent so he used you as a back up. Now go back to wherever you crawled from!" She yelled pushing my as i tumbled back slightly.

Rage filled me as the only thing I saw was red.
I charged toward her knocking her to the ground as I straddled here lap sending several blows to her face.

She scratched me a couple times but I wasn't finished, standing up a kicked her in her ribs and head repeatedly. Hearing her scream out in pain as excitement filled my dark eyes.

I hear chris muffled pleads for me to stop
but I couldn't.

I felt two hands yank me back as I slowly return to reality. I looked down at my hands and kae's face seeing lots of blood.

My breathing uneven as hot angry tears filled my eyes.

"I said stop diamonte fuck wrong wit you...shit!" Chris yelled gripping my shoulder, anger on his face as it subsided to worry seeing how shaken up I was.

"..let's go-"

I yanked my arm out of his grip slapping him as his head whipped to the side.

I walked over to kae, towering her as she shielded her face. "That's want you wanted right? For me to react? Well you got yo reaction bitch." I gritted as I hopped in the driver seat of ny's car, her and meg jumping in after me as I sped off.