preachers daughter

for cheyennemorgan127 , enjoy love.

vote, comment & enjoy!———

———

ATHENA

Tapping my foot against the floor as I wait for Chris near the door, it's been 20 minutes.

"Christopher...please don't make me come up there." I groan as he smacks his lips.

"Babe nooo, c-can't we reschedule?" he pleads in a whine as I scoff. The event that was to take place soon was Chris meeting my parents for the first time at a family dinner. He was worried out his mind and for no reason at all, my parents would gladly take him in as their own.

"Resched- Chris no! They planned this just to meet you, I can't call off on such short notice. Now let's go." I yell hearing stomps lead towards the top of the stairs, Chris walking down each one with a pout on his face but he still managed to look good.

He wore a black polo shirt, light blue jeans, and some nice dress shoes. Slipping his jacket off the rack he runs his finger through the black swoop of hair on his head, his jaw defining as he licked his teeth. fine ass...

I wore a blue blouse that complemented my chocolate figure..and some denim jeans along with black heels.

Smiling to myself I open the door walking out and getting in the drivers side of the car. Chris joining me in the passenger seat shortly after.

As we made our way down the highway his face held a nervous look as his leg shook, sighing I stop at a red light slowly turning my body towards him.

"Chris..relax, they'll love you I promise. What are so worried about?"

"Babe...your dads a preacher. Not to mention you being a daddy's girl..and I ain't the most saved person out here. I have a relationship with god but we bump heads every now and then." he huffs making me giggle, I place my hand in his giving him a soft smile.

"Oh Chris don't be intimidated by my father, your judging before you even get the chance to step foot in their house. He's not as bad as your making it seem, he doesn't pressure anyone too much into religion..the prayer for dinner might be lengthy but he's laid back for the most part." I chuckle earning one from Chris.

he nods leaning over to place a kiss on my lips, "okay, I'm sorry."

Seeing the light turn green I start back on our route, nodding as a sense of relief fills me..and to be truthful I couldn't say much about Chris for being nervous. I was myself..

Pulling into the driveway I park the car looking over at Chris, tiny beads of sweat building up on his forehead as I sigh wiping it with a cloth from the console.