stunts

" what i tell you about that flipping shit christopher? now look!"

i watched chris bounce around as he readied himself to go on stage. the hundred thousands of fans whispering and some crying as they awaited his arrival.

i smiled at how excited he was to do the one job he loved the most.

"your on in 2 chris!" one of the stage directors yelled, people were running back and fourth making sure everything was ready.

he turned to me, smiling widely as he walked over to where i stood. squeezing my hands with his face as he pecked my lips repeatedly.

sighing he pulls away, "so glad your here to watch, i promise i'll put of the best show so far." he smiled biting his lip as i giggled.

i haven't been able to make it to all of chris shows since tour started because i'm a doctor, and with all the traveling my hours in the hospital would be deducted and plus my team needs me. My boss gave me off for a week so i would be able to come support my baby. she's a fan herself so she understood.

"you always put on an incredible show wether i'm here or not...i'm proud of you babe." i whisper as he cooes hugging my small frame.

we both hear the intro for the show start as chris kisses me one last time before running off, "see you after babe, i love you!"

"love you too!" i smile as i watch him run up the stairs and disappear above the stage.

"oh my god hi gorgeous! long time no see!" della squeals embracing me in a warm hug.

"hey! we have a lot to catch up on will talk after y'all finish up." i smile as she nods kissing my cheek.

"WELCOME TO THE INDIGOAT TOUR."
screams filled the arena as i cheered backstages with everyone else.

i watched as purple, blue and pink lights filled the dark stage, chris footwork catching my attention as he began to sing along..his feet hitting every little beat as my heart seemed to beat faster. to experience something like this was truly breath taking, no matter how many times i watched it.

i sit down continuing to watch the rest of the show.

MIDDLE OF THE SHOW

i took a deep breathe, fidgeting in my seat as chris was about to perform "Drunk Texting", one of my favorite but most nerve racking performances.