shattered.

"it keeps shattering.."

you can play the music if you'd like, enjoy <3skipped some lyrics for the writing

skipped some lyrics for the writing.

the rain fell, beating against the windows of the dark house. the only thing lighting the room being the silhouette of the moon.

the silence was powerful, only the faint sounds of the storm echoing throughout the house..and the shallow breathes of the two as there minds clouded with so many thoughts.

thoughts that could be heard from how quiet the scene was. no one talked..no one move..nothing but silence.

dead silence.

so quiet that if the small pin where have to fall against the hardwood floor, it would be heard.
the tension swelling as lips trembled with doubt and worry.

anger..frustration..maybe even regret.

[im feelin' like we're knowin' it, oh
                   don't know where we went, wrong]

well at least that's what they felt.

but far from all they felt.

as if one was to utter a single word, the atmosphere would be disrupted..destroyed. to someone else who enter the home in search of a place for peace..this setting was as peaceful as could be.

but for them..it was horrifying.

their hearts beating vastly against their chest as their minds linger with questions like "how" and why?

the hatred leaked like blood from a bleeding nose, eager to stop the running but too stubborn to title your head back..

to stubborn to face the undying truth.

[why it gotta come to this,  for?]

the undying truth which lies beneath their cold, cracked lips. thirsty for a answer..an explanations as to how they got here.

her back laid up against the wall as her legs locked against her chest, eyes low with sadness as her finger tips grazed the side of her ankle.

his back leaned against the opposite wall, his head leaning back as well. his brittle hands folded in a polite manner as his adam's apple bobbed with every shallow breath he took.

there eyes flickered from one another to the floor..the ceiling..the window.

the rain soothed them both, wishing to be side by side running there paint brushes over a naked canvas.