Same old shit..

This is a request for Yoko
Hope you enjoy it love <3 !

I sigh checking my appearance in the mirror once more as I grab my keys and purse off the counter

Heading for the door, I walk out shutting and locking it behind me as I hop in my car.

Starting it up I back out of the driveway heading over to the jail.

Today was the day of chris's release after 5 months of being incarcerated.

Did I also mention this was his third time being locked up. Fed up? Yes..happy to see him? Ofc.

I couldn't deny the fact that I missed my baby and was beyond happy he was coming home. It's just as if this shit had become a routine and I was tired of being without chris..shit was hard.

I was honestly just disappointed and frustrated with his decisions this year. Hopefully I can get him to recoup and act like himself again.

Hearing my phone ring I reach over to grab it, the caller ID showing it was aug.

"Hey auggy, you there already?" I asked stoping at a light.

"Just pulled up, whea you at?" He asked as I make a turn.

"About five minutes away..I'll be there shortly." I sighed as he chuckled.

"Chill out Yoko..everything will be fine. Chris is just goin through some typa stage right nie, will get the old him back." He reassured me making me smile.

"I know..just blessed he's finally coming home."

"That's fasho..I'll see yah when yah get hea MZ, be safe." He added as I reply with a small "see ya" hearing him end the call.

Pulling into the jail I begin to find a parking space.
Lucky it doesn't take me long as I park my car and hop out.

Walking up to the double doors, I come in side looking around for August.

"Boo!" I jump slightly turning around to see the infamous light skin my eyes have been wondering
for.

"I can't stand you.." I giggle as he embraces me in a hug.

"How you been?" He asked as I give him a small smile.

"I'm doing better..you?"

"Hanging in thea." I nod walking over to the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you?" A man dressed in uniform smile at me as I returned a small one.