greet them.

For teedaclover , enjoy love!

vote, comment & enjoy!
———

KIYOMI

"Chris come onnn...we're gonna be lateeee!" I whine  making out the door.

sitting inside the passenger side of the car I watch as Chris emerges from the house locking the door behind him. Walking over and slipping inside I mug his side profile gaining his attention.

"What? A nigga can't wipe his ass...sheesh." he mutters as I roll my eyes. Feeling a hand around my neck as my face is pulled into his.

"keep rollin' em and ima make sure they get stuck back dere'." he grits as I suppress a moan nodding.

Letting go of me We both click on our seatbelts as he starts the car and continues on the way to the restaurants.

Today Chris would be meeting my parents...my Caribbean parents at that. This was his first time other than facetime of phone calls cause of how busy he was, I was lowkey losing my mind inside but trying my hardest not to make that noticeable to Chris. My parents were more so on the judgements side when it came to the men I brought home...only because they wanted what was best for me.

Chris is that someone, I honestly can't begin to picture my life without Chris. The only male in my circle who i can call my lover and bestfriend in one, he never fails to make me feel like i'm loved and appreciated. Shows me the highest affection and never has me doubting his loyalty.

I just hope my parents see Chris as I do, I always encourage him to be himself but..i'm not sure if they can handle that for the first impression. I wouldn't change a thing about him but I can't loose him either and i'm afraid something they say could run him off.

I jump feeling a hand on my thigh, I look up into Chris eyes that hold a look of worry.
"Babe..you okay?"

nodding softly I give him a half smile looking out the window. I can sense he wanted to question me but he left it alone.

——

"Ki...baby wake up, we hea." I hear Chris mutter shaking my softly.
Rubbing my eyes I look at my surroundings to see we were indeed in my parents driveway, the scenery of my childhood home catching my attention as my eyes widen.

I freeze I'm place hearing my name being called, snapping out of my thoughts I look up to see Chris at my window a worried look of his face. He opens the door as I grab it making him jerk his neck back.