leaving me, dipping out on me?

"Will be strangers all over again."

- in which you break the news of your departure with your best friend

-

enjoy!

SIGHING into the cold atmosphere of his spacious pent house, Chris's finger play with the string of his sweats as his eyes glued to the basketball game on the flatscreen in front of him.

It was one of the few days he got to relax and sulk in whatever erie thoughts pestered his mind in the wee hours of the morning. The clock now striking one in the afternoon as if on cue his stomach rumbled with hunger.

Scrunching his face he runs a hand over it, reaching for his phone on the arm rest to place an order with one of favorite pizza shops.

"Hey Marco it's Brown, extra large cheese and ten mild wings. Aight coo, thanks Brodie."

Ending the call with one of the well known workers, Chris pulls the small throw blanket from his lap. Standing to his feet as his six foot frame trudges toward the stairs. The feeling of complete loneliness washing over, wishing he had someone to keep him company.

Though he had took a break from entertaining the many women that flocked his messages in the late hours of the night. His mind being stuck on one in particular, one he could not have in the way he wanted. That killing his urge to engage with any woman in general.

One foot being placed to the wooden stair before a knock is heard against his front door. A confused look covering his freckled features, not believing his food had arrived so quickly.

"Hell...I just placed the order—" his assumption being shut down with who stood before him. His knees going almost weak as his heart sped, her beautiful features capturing his eyes which flashed with nothing but love and admiration.

His mind and body trying to process so many different emotions, it had been two months since he saw her...weeks since they last spoke on good terms. The last verbal fight they had being one neither of them wanted to revisit. The argument sparking off Chris's insecurities and possessive behavior for the woman he had fallen madly in love with.

"Hey.."

"Y/n what the fuck...hi- I- hi.." taking no time to snatch her from her spot on the concrete, closing the door as he quickly brought her into a tight hug. The side of his face sinking into her soft hair as he took in the scent he missed so. Feeling safe in her hold.