Too good to wait

"lock the door fa meh please..."

                         vote and comment, enjoy!

"alright...which sauce..okay. i'll be there in 20, love you too..bye." you sigh slipping on your ugg's, grabbing your keys and purse.

walking down stairs and out of the the house making sure to lock the door and put the security code on.

hoping in your car, you head over to In-N-Out to get chris lunch. he was currently working over at Sherman Oaks teaching  a class juniors. he's been there for about 3 years now and the love chris has for what he does is heartwarming.

he asked you to bring him lunch on days he forgets to pack his, today being one of those days . so you head over to his favorite spot to grab him what he had asked for.

parking and stepping out the car you walk up to the double doors of the school. opening one you inhale the scent on the clean hallways smiling, seeing the same art work and many plaques.

you make your way to the main office to check in.

a middle aged brown skin women with a phone to her ear, typing on the computer in front of her. you smile standing before her as you wait patiently.

"yes, we sure will thank you..bye now." she smiles hanging up the phone and looking up.

she smiled widely standing up to lean over and hug you from behind the counter. "well hello there Mrs.Brown!" she squeals as you chucked pulling away.

"hey Mr.Rose, how are you?" you asks typing your name into the sign in on the computer as she smiles.

"I'm doing good hun, how are you? that big head boy taking care of you?" she asks raising an eyebrows making you giggle.

"yes ma'am, came to bring him his lunch." she nods grabbing your name tag and handing it to you.

"oh okay we'll be safe baby hope to see you soon!" she cooes as you smiles kissing her cheek and walking out the office and down the halls towards Chris classroom.

"203...204..207." you mutter knocking on the door as you hear a stern "come in" from the other side.

you open it walking in to meet the loving gaze of your husband. "heyyy sexy." he smirks making you playfully roll your eyes while making your way over to his desk.

"hi babe" you murmur sitting his food in-front of him and sitting on one of the many desk that filled his classroom.

"uh...the fuck is this?" he retorts making you look up and raise your eyebrow.