For mines i will.

"i love you too hot head."

vote, comment & enjoy! ———

———

——

"babe come on!" i hear chris y'all from the bottom of the stairs, scrunching my face i sit up slipping on my slides as i walk to the top of the stairs.

"what?"  i lean over the railing to see him throwing on his hoody over his bare chest, leaving it open as he runs his fingers through the black curls along his head sliding on a white snapback.

looking up at me he smiles softly as i raise an eyebrow, "i'm finna go to the corner store i want you to ride with me."

i smile softly at the thought of him wanting me to go with him just down the street. grabbing my hoodie off the bed i make my way down the stairs as he stands back opening the door for me to walk out.

and as always, his hand coming in contact with my backside. "it's like that shit get fatter everytime i cater to it."

he gushes as i roll my eyes getting in the passenger side of his organe lambo.

———

pulling into the corner store, i step our with chris as he sprints in front of my to open the store door.
thanking him i graze the aisles getting a couple snacks and something to drink before i meet chris at the register.

the clerk scans my things as chris swipes his card.
"go head babe i'm finna get some blacks while we in here."

nodding i make my way outside heading towards the car, on my way i notice three boys standing alongside of the store smoking and talking. i curse to myself immediately putting my head down, relaxing at least one of them would have something to say to me.

and sure enough i hear whistling and giggles behind me. "lil mama you don't hea me callin you?"

i stop in my tracks turning to the unknown voice, my gaze meeting the one who stood in the middle. A brown skin boy with a black fade and a couple face tats. dressed in a white shirt, green hoodie, and light blue jeans.

"i hear you...i'm not sure my boyfriend would appreciate it though." i retort giving him a tight lipped smile. turning back on my heels i walk over to the car just making it to my door before i feel a hand on my waist.

"yo back the fuck up!"

chuckling he drops his head only to lift it with a wide smile on his face, "Relax baby, what yo nigga gots tuh do with me doe?"

if only he knew, he would be kindly walking away instead of continuing his convo to eventually have all his bones crushed.

"I'm not interested and i don't want any trouble. go on about to business bruh.." i sigh skated my leg, chris would be out any minute.

"it's gon be fucc you in a second wit dis funky ass tude' you got..what's the hype bout him shorty?"

"Chris brown. know you've heard of him and i'm certain you know what he does so move...thank you." i ask yet again only for him to smirk, his two minions coming over to where we stood.

"Aww you got you a lil dancin ass nigga huh?" he laughs doing some stupid two step as his friends join him laughing as well.

rolling my eyes I go to protest only to be cut off by a more than familiar voice.

"Yea, this dancin ass nigga will dance on you grace when I put yo bitch ass 6 feet unda." Chris smirks nonchalantly lighting the blunt that sat in between his lips.

The look on his face as he leaned his body against the car, so sexy and un bothered. But my womanhood sure was-

as if a sense of realization washed over the boy he raised his hands in defense, "oh shit...yo Chris my bad bro. Ian know shorty was with you."

"...too bad she yo bitch, could be one of mines." he smirks his friends laughing yet again.

My heart drops as i feel chris grip my arm.
"get in the car."

turning to him, i see a slight mug cover his face as i shake my head. his eyes never leaving the group of three across from us.

"babe rel-"

"what the fuck did i just say?" he grits glancing down at me, sighing i decide not to protest anymore opening my door and slipping inside.

within seconds i hear several slapped, punches and grunts as i look over, the three boys laid out on the pavement rolling around in pain as chris takes another drag from the still lit blunt in his hand.

shaking his head he walks around to the drivers side of the car stepping inside, starting up the car as he starts to drive home.

the silence was intense, assuming i was in some sort of trouble i kept my mouth closed only for chris to open his.

"next time a nigga act like he wanna step to you on some bullshit you come get me, stop handling shit on yo own like that when you see me sitting right here. don't eva let no bitch ass nigga disrespect you or me in yo face like that again...you hear me?" he asks sternly as i sigh nodding my head.

"words y/n."

"okay..christopher." i answer lowly rolling my eyes.

"i love you gurl." he chuckles as i seem to not be able to fight the smile forming on my face.

"i love you too hot head."

so so sorry for my absence, tryna get back into the swing of things.

i really missed y'all! 💕

thank you for the sweet comments that i've seen, keep them coming they make me laugh and smile all the time.

i'll be updating forreal now, i feel bad for being gone so long.