I just dont give fuck: finale

"welcome home christopher.."

vote, comment & enjoy! grab you some tissues too sis-

grab you some tissues too sis-

three weeks later..

"okay...yes. thank you so much..bye" i hang up with the caterer who had informed me she had just finished dropping off all the food at the house.

i was currently out getting balloons for chris, today was the day he came home from rehab.

i went from crying to being happy to crying again all in the mass of three days..now the day was finally here.

just the thought of getting to hold him, touch him made me so emotional. it's been so long..

i hand the clerk a ten dollar bill, telling her to keep the change as i scurry out the doors and to my car.

i have a total of twenty minutes to go back to the house and help set up a bit then go pick up chris from the rehab center.

nervous was not the word to describe how flustered and gittery i was right now.

finally pulling up in front of our shared home, there are already quite a bit of cars here. i step out walking up to the door and inside to see everything already set up.

i smile sighing in relief and tyga comes over to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"thank you micheal.." i mumble in pure admiration as he chuckles.

"we gotchu, relax your gonna stress yourself too much." he smiles as i look at him, a pout covering my face.

"i know i know i'm just...scared ty. i want everything to be perfect, plus i haven't seen him in so long, i'm so nervous." i mutter playing with my fingers.

"hey hey..everything will go fine, i promise. you should get going so you can pick up chris." he smiles kissing my temple as i sigh.

"okay, i'll text you when we're two minutes away."
i speak quickly before turning to leave. i see mama j hanging up some streamers as i walk over kissing her cheek before making my way out the door.

she smiles waving to me as i close the door behind me. i look at myself in the reflection of my car scanning my outfit.

i wore a navy blue sundress with tan sandals and a jean jacket. i sigh stepping inside my car, i smile to myself before pulling out the drive way and heading to get chris.

....

parking the car i turn it off stepping out, i close my eyes saying a quick prayer before making my way to the release doors.