bet it up

"SUCK IT UP!"

vote, comment & enjoy !

———

laying across the couch, you scroll through your timeline seeing the same old post. quarantine slowly fueling your ultimate boredom as you sigh turning upside down on the couch, not to say you were also over doing tiktoks with Chris.

suddenly another face is dropped in front of yours, a goofy smile on his face as you can't help but to giggle shaking your head.
"what now chris?"

he stands up sitting next to you on the couch as you sit up, turning the right way to face him and see what he wanted.

"wanna make a bet?" he ask biting his lip as you raised an eyebrow.

"what kind of bet?"

"well..we have to play a game first then if i win, you give me head whenever i want..and wherever i want. if you win you pick what i have have to do for you." he shrugs as you roll your eyes.

"..alright. if i win, you have to let me do your make up." you smile as he scrunched his face.

"aw hell nah babe that's-"

"ah ah, your have your rules and i have mines." you smirk as he rolls his eyes nodding in agreement.

"so you have to play me in a game of 2k, let's go grab a controller." i scoff knowing i would win this challenge with ease.

chris has taught me how to play 2k a while back and ever since i had been beating his ass even though he would never admit to it.

"sad case..finna have you lookin like beyoncé."  i giggle as he smirks rolling his eyes.

———

"oh you have got to be fuccin kidding me..y-you cheated!" i argue as chris jumps from his seat on the couch doing a victory dance as i roll my eyes.

"yessir! here yo go babe." he cheesed handing me a hair tie.

"THROW DAY NECK NOVEMBA' BABY!" he yells running around the house.

and it's fucking june..retard.

i sigh nonetheless taking the tie and putting my hair up.

"SUCK IT UP!"

bullshit.

something funny and short i wrote a while ago on the drafts.

vote, comment & follow! 🤍