thats belongs to me.

I sat on my couch occasionally picking at the popcorn I had made, watching a random movie until my door is pushed open Harshly hitting the wall behind it

I sat on my couch occasionally picking at the popcorn I had made, watching a random movie until my door is pushed open Harshly hitting the wall behind it. An infuriated chris slams it shut making me gasp and shoot up from my seat.

"What the hell! Chris what's wrong with you?!" I yelled scanning his him. He was dressed in a black hoodie and sweat pants, his hood making his face see almost darker.

His demeanor was a mix of anger and nervousness. His eyes red as if he had been crying, usually it was because of how much weed he smoke throughout the day, but I knew that wasn't the case..

He said nothing which worried me, he the began to speed walk towards me.

"C-christopher..say something.." I panicked as he grips me up pushing me against the wall.

I hissed at how hard my back hit the wall, as his breathing increased.

I tried to fight my way out of his grip but as I watched his eyes turn a darker shade fear took over me yet again.

"C-Chris please...your scaring me!" I pleaded tears forming in my eyes.

"Who is he?" He whispered deadly.

I froze, confusion stirring in my mind as I opened my mouth to say something. Although nothing came out.

He looked between my eyes and my lips before attacking them roughly.

His tongue slid against mines in a hypnotizing motion as I moaned. He picked me up his lips never leaving mine as he carried me upstairs.

Laying me on the bed he crawled in between my legs leaving wet kisses along my neck. He roughly removed my clothing throwing them along the dark room. My naked body shivering at the cool air.

His kisses cascaded down my chest all the way to my lower set of lips. His tongue gradually licking around my sensitive bud as I gasp gripping the sheets beneath me.

The outline of a figure 8, his tongue moving gracefully over my clit and back up to where he started as my eyes roll back.

"Oh my god.." I whimper earning a groan from him.

I felt that familiar not coil in my stomach as I gripped his curls my back arching of the bed.

"Shit!" The only words that leave my mouth as I let go. Chris cleaning up the mess I had made, making sure not to waste a drip.

Panting I try to catch my breath as I feel him grip my chin in his hand shoving his tongue back in my mouth. Groaning I feel him move from underneath me, the sound of a zipper catching my attention.

Before I can't protest his full length enters me, my walls greeting him as I engulf him in all his glory.

I scream out with every painful yet blissful thrust, feeling him in places I never thought he could reach.
Gripping the sheets I jump as his tatted hand grabs onto my neck harshly.

"Look at me." He demands..my first time hearing him speak since we've been here.

I hesitantly bring my eyes to meet his, still cold and black. I try to read his every emotion only to find nothing.

"Tell me y/n..." he starts off.

"Does he fuck you like I can?" He continues to babble on about this unknown man.

Does he think I'm cheating?

Unable to voice out an answer I moan loudly clawing at the hand that grips my neck tighter.
He leans down bitting my ear lobe.

"Is his love as toxic as mines is?" He grits his thrust becoming more vicious as tears spill out of my eyes.

"What yo ass can't hear? I asked you a question." He seethes as I begin to sob.

The pleasure and the pain becoming unbareable as I realize I'm only punishing myself if I continue to act clueless.

This was about my friend..Aaron.

He had flown out to see me from Kentucky and we had been hanging out a lot. We were nothing but friends but I would have to realize sooner or later chris would have had enough.

Me and Chris had a date the other day that I missed checking up on Aaron. He was mad at me for two days, this was my first time seeing him since then.

Now I was paying for it...

"P-please!" I tried to scream out as he kissed my chest.

"I-..I'm cumming." I cried out my voice barely audible as his head snapped back up to look me in my eyes.

"I dare you." The three words I was hoping I wouldn't hear.

"Who pussy is this y/n?" He groans his strokes now slow and rough as my eyes roll back. He knew what these kinds of things did to me.

If anymore of this occurred I'd probably pass out.

"ANSWER ME."

"Y-yours..I-swear..." I cried as he chuckled darkly.

"Cum for me..." as if that was all he had to say as I let out an ear piercing scream, my legs trembling as I gripped his back firmly. The smell of blood and sweat filing my nose as my nails pierced his back.

"I love you." he moaned as I opened my mouth to tell him to pull out..feeling his warm liquid fill me I knew he meant business.

He laid beside me as I shook tremendously, eventually pulling me into his chest as I whimpered and groaned.

I was lost in a state of pure estacy.

He kisses me passionately laying his head in on top of mines.

"Your mine...I'll kill him before I let you slip away from me..." the last words I head before I blacked out...

Something tells me I should leave this as a cliff hanger because of how intense it was.

Had this idea for a while...

Ik some of y'all about it maddd..ksks byeee.