only fans prank

"your only what?"

vote, comment, enjoy

this is a lil eh.

———
setting up the camera once more you wipe your hands against your pants. the nervous feeling eating you alive, none the less you smile waving at the lens.

"hey yawwww, it's ya girl y/n back with anotha foe yo motha! anddd of course...it's another prank on ya boy." you giggle rubbing your hands together.

"so today i'm going to be telling christopher i made a only fans account. i'll be dressed in some lingerie when he gets here since he's at the studio. sooo let me get ready and let's go into the video!" you smile before walking over to the lingerie set you had laid out on the bed.

stepping out of the camera view, you slip off your clothes and slip on the wine colored one piece. going over to the bathroom you start on makeup, a light brown eyeshadow with some foundation and a bit of highlight. letting your hair out of the tie you had around it to release your bouncy curls.

lastly applying some lip gloss smiling to yourself, you looked good from time to time. just never had the energy to get all dressed up, and according to chris you didn't have to.

jogging back over to the camera you clasp your hands together to explain my plan. "alright so i'm dressed, when he walks in i'll have my phone out taking pictures and videos. he'll eventually ask what the hell im doing." you giggle going to lay on the bed.

———
15 minutes later..

finally hearing the front door open you look over at the camera giving two thumbs up before getting ready.
propping myself up on your elbows taking your phone in one hand, the other hand resting on your chest as you give the camera a seductive look.

"yo babe!" chris calls out  jogging up the stair case as you continue posing.

the door opens as he stops in his tracks, a smile covering his face as he bites his lip. you sit up smiling at him before sauntering over to where he stood.

"hi baby." smiling you kiss his lips before attempting to pull away. he locks his arms around your waist depending the kiss creating a situation in your lower region.

he pulls back his hands traveling to your ass as he smacks it, running his hands up and down your sides.
"mmmh what's this all for me?" he mumbles biting his lip going in to kiss your neck as you push him back

"no silly..for my only fans." you smile as he jerks his neck back.

"your only what?" he chuckles dryly, making you roll your eyes going back over to the bed.