toxic.

"all of this love is..toxic."

 vote, comment, enjoy!

———

"i'm not gon' say that shit again y/n.. get the FUCK out my face!" he yells furiously pointing towards the door.

scoffing, unamused by his more than familiar episodes you look down for a second. looking back up you bite the inside of your cheek before sighing.

"chris..just let me-" letting out a frustrated plead that you don't even get to finish before he cuts you off.

"i don't want your fucking help man! i'm fine! i'm fine!" he yells, spit hitting your face as his voice booms off the colorful walls of the large pent house.

stepping back you look at him once more before finally giving up. something you had never done, but it was like something in you snapped..that patience became invisible.

"you know what..fine. take care of yourself christopher." you seethe snatching your coat off the rack and jerking open the door.

his face seems to drop from its angered look to more so confused and irritated. his shoulders relaxing just a bit as he drops his hand.

shocked.

shocked that you where actually done, he knew the day would come and vowed to get his shit together but could never bring himself to it.

he wanted to grab you and talk it out but his pride seemed to be all too important to him. just to suck it up for once and say he was sorry.

slamming the door behind you, you stomp over to your mercedes. hopping inside you sit there for a second before beating your hands against the steering wheel.

"fuck!" you yell in an outburst of anger, sitting back your hand comes up to your curls as you stressfully run your fingers through them.

shaking your head you start the car pulling out the the large drive way for what you hoped would be the last time. the same salty tears slipping past your cheeks as you groan.

sitting behind the other side of the door, he walks over placing his hand on the door knob. only to halt himself and drop his head.

he fucked up...again.

but this time, he had to face the fact that it was his fault. the routine of blaming you and then making you apologize later on was no longer relevant.

his hands grabbing ahold of his soft black curls as he blew out a shaky breathe. he had finally lost you.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck!" he repeatedly beat his hands against the glass door. hearing it crack a bit he steps back, eyes filling with tears as he makes his way upstairs to his master bedroom.