Lesson learn..

"do what the fuck I say and we won't have these problems."

"Y/n stop bro!" I yelled wrapping my arms around her waist

"No chris let me go!" She fussed trying to break out of my grip as I sit her down closing the bedroom door.

I stand up looking at her trying to calm down my breathing from our current conflict.

She stares at me out of breath as well, her arms folded over her chest with a pout on her face.

"Chris please just le-" she pleaded for the hundredth time knowing ill only deny her request.

"No y/n, I said no so do what I said or we not going."
I breathed out rubbing my head.

I hear her mumble some shit under her breath but it wasn't exactly clear.Although I swear I heard her say something like "worry about them dirty ass braids in yo head.."

"I'm calling Marie.." she muttered making me groan.

Marie was y/n's bestfriend and I called her my sister, considering she was my bro August girl.

Anytime me and y/n had a disagreement she'd call her in hopes she could vouch for her in winning the argument...but not today.

"Put the phone down bro, nothing she says is gonna make me change my mind." I huff hearing her phone ring.

She sits there a pout still plastered across her face as it lights into a smile hearing Marie's voices come across the line.

"Hey y'all almost ready?" She ask as I glare at y/n.

She the reason we running late...ugly ass.

"Well not exactly...chris annoying ass won't let me leave the house because he doesn't like what I have on." She yells as a scoff.

"Ain't nothing wrong with my outfit! Like he's buggin out right now!" She complains her little accent being somewhat noticeable.

"What do you have on?" She sighs familiar with our arguments by now. We call her almost everytime we have one.

"This tight ass sundre-" I start only for y/n to cut me off.

"It's not even tight! Don't nobody say shit to yo hoe ass when you wanna walk around in those basketball shorts letting yo dick swing! You-" she stops mid sentence bringing the phone from her ear and pressing the FaceTime icon.

Seconds later Marie pops up in the camera her keys in her hand as she seem to be walking towards her car.

"Lemme see.."

Y/n sets the phone down on the dresser throwing her arms out as I roll my eyes crossing my arms.

Marie raises an eyebrow, looking at me then at y/n before her face forms a nervous look.
"Well..the dress is a little tight..and short. I can see where chris is coming from." She admits truthfully making me smile.