bitches turn trick

for @baddie_Jayy ,  hope you enjoy love!

vote, comment & enjoy!
———

JAY

"you always watchin this dumb ass shit, it's so unrealistic." chris mutters to a occupied Jay as they lay on the couch watching 'The Young & Restless".

rolling my eyes I hit him in his thigh, "oh hush, I don't say nothing to you when you on that childish ass game all day."

chris smacks his lips going to protest until a knock on the catches our attention. I stand up walking over to open it to reveal my bestfriend Rita.

our friendship has been going strong for 8 years now, Rita was more so a sister in my eyes and whenever I felt like I was overthinking or on the verge of a breakdown she was there.

"hey! come in..I didn't know you'd be here this early." I smile as she giggles embracing me in a hug.

"hey boo, i just decided to come by early. ian have nothing else to do anyways." she shrug walking over to the living room.

"hey chris.." Rita smiles widely standing in front of a dull face Chris as he sighs standing to his feet to hug her. i found it a little weird but brushed it off, Rita was an loving personality anyways.

"hey Rita..how you been?" she reply's with a small 'good' asking him the same question.

"so what we doing first? invitations or party decor?" she asks as I twist my lips before snapping my fingers.

    "we can start on the invitations first." i smile walking towards the kitchen, seating myself at the dining room table. Rita joining me shortly after.

"alright do you have the lace for the outside of the card?" she asks as i gasp, totally slipping my mind that i had forgotten to run to the store.

"shit, i gotta run to walmart to get it. you wanna ride with me?" i ask grabbing my purse off the island.

she bites her lip shaking her head before walking over to my fridge. "nah i'll stay here and get started."

nodding i head out the kitchen, stopping to kiss Chris on his cheek. "i'll be back baby i gotta run out real quick."

he nods smiling at me, "aight be careful, I love you."

"i will, love you too." i chuckle before grabbing my keys and walking out the door.