I got corona prank

"UN UH BITCH MOVEEE!"

vote, comment, enjoy!

coughing harshly i turn the camera but, slouching in the kitchen chair as i put my head in my hands.

dramatic much-

"hey y-y'all...it's ya boy breezy back with another v-video and um.." i cut my self off with a cough before laughing.

"IM BACK WITH ANOTHA MUTHA FUCCIN PRANK NIGGA!" i yell loudly beating on the table.

"i-lemme stop befoe i break this shit and she beat my ass..anyways today i'm finna do the i got corona prank. y'all requested this in the comments and let's just say i got to it befoe she did." i smile popping my imaginary collar.

"so she went to drop her mom off something anddd i-think she just pulled up so leggo!" i wink running upstairs with the camera.

i set it up in the bathroom before sitting on the toilet, laying my arm on the sink and resting my head on top of it.

hearing the door open, last minute thoughts come into my mind as i turn on the sink. putting some water on my fingers, wiping it on my face to make it look like i was crying.

"babe i'm home!" she yells as i stick my tongue out at the camera.

"babe? where you at?" she asks as i cough, groaning.

"i-in here..." i cry out hearing her rush to where i was.

"what- oh my god. babe what's wrong? why you cryin?" she gasp as i begin to sob.

"i-" i cut myself off with multiple coughs as she hissed patting my back.

"you okay? you don't feel good...want some medicine?" she cooes making me push the smile away that was the threating to form on my face.

"medicine won't help y/n...i'm done for." i sob as she scrunches her face in confusion.

"what are you talking about chris? lemme- what the hell...your really warm." she mutters pressing her hand against my forehead as she sits on my lap.

"you may just have a little cold. i'll go g-"
i decide to start trippin out now, since she's swears it's a cold.

"ITS N-NOT A COLD! ITS WORSE!" i yelled making her jump on my lap, the friction brush my dick as i try my best to keep my composure-🌚

"babe calm down...tell me what's wrong.." she voices softly as i sigh dropping my head.

"i have corona...." i mumble containing my laugh.

"what? chris speak up i can't hear you-"

"i have corona man!" i seethed as she flies from my lap immediately, not getting too far as she trips over the rug falling back into the tub.