Love you better

"..she deserved it."

I sigh glancing to my side seeing him doing the same the thing he was doin the last time I looked at him about 5 minutes ago

I roll my eyes scrolling through my phone,
Knowing there was nothing interest on it.
I was tryna to "occupy" myself, to prevent the upcoming attitude I felt myself attracting.

I hear chuckles from beside making my head snap in his direction.

I roll my eyes ready to make a rather smart remark, knowing it may lead to another reckless argument.

"You seem real..tickled over there." I muttered hearing his giggles come to a stop.

He smacked his lips turning his phone off, putting it face down beside him on the sofa.

I slightly scrunch my face up shaking my head.

"Man..what the fuck are you talkin about
now y/n?" He stressed shaking his leg as he dragged his hand over his face roughly.

"What? I just wanted to know what was so funny..who got you over there cheesing and shit." I said sarcastically watching him turn his head.

"Don't start bruh..I'm not for it today." He spat grabbing his phone as he continued to type away.

I chuckled lightly at his sudden "attitude".

"I ain't tryna start nun jay...i asked you a simple question. Your avoiding it cause you not tryna tell me the truth." I said honestly.

I looked at my boyfriend of 3 years, not seeing the same person I fell love with. Jason was so uninterested in me. He payed me no mind and when he did, it was only for sexual favors.

Sense when did using your girlfriend for your own sexual need become..okay?
That's is something that should be apart of a loving relationship.

He was and is part of the reason why I'm insecure..the reason our relationship is falling apart.
The reason I have to actually question if he's even putting any type effort into this relationship anymore..

I have to asked myself if he really loves me

Or do I really love him?

And of course I do but..the more distant he gets the harder it is to keep the love I have for him alive.

"What do you mean "tell you the truth"? What you think I'm cheating or sum?" He asked now standing up.

I don't think .

I know he is, but this won't be a first.

He's cheated 3 times through out our whole relationship.

And yes I stayed, cause i was stuck on stupid for someone that wasn't even down for me.

He's put me through hell and back an where I been at? Right beside his unfaithful ass. I felt as if there was no point of throwing away our relationship after everything we've been through together. That's three exhausting years down the drain..all for nothing.