home invasiom prank on wife

"babe wait- i'm sorry!"

vote, comment & enjoy!

———
setting up the camera i clasping my hands together letting out an evil giggle.

"well hello there...i'm chris brown and your watching- youtube." i smile pointing to the screen.

"nigga do the intro right-" Sommer laughs as i roll my eyes.

"okay okay lemme stop playing, wassup y'all it's ya boy chris back with another foe yo mutha fuccin muthaaa, and today i'm doing the home invasion prank on y/'n."

"so basically when she comes in, the house is gone be a mess with shit flipped over and stuff 'missing'. then when she gets to the kitchen she's find me in the middle of the floor dead..like sum niggas came up in here and popped my ass.."

"even though we all know..i wouldn't let that happen." i scoff popping my imaginary collar.

"sommer here to do her make up thingy since she helped y/n ass with hers last time and ima just say..don't ever do no shit like that again, foe i have to start limiting her lil friends." i mutter rolling my eyes as sommer smacks me the back of my head.

"boy shut the fuck up and sit back..i ain't no lil fren eitha hoe, i'm her sista." she boast as i rub the spot where she hit me mugging her.

"alright toothpick calm down-"

"you might wanna chill out before dis make up become reality. i ain't afraid to get gone on yo ass nie." her thick alabama accent bellows through my ears as i huff crossing my arms as she starts on my make up.

———

"alright ya- GAH DAMN-" i yell jumping back from the bathroom mirror.

"who the fuck beat my ass.." i mutter picking at the black eye on my face, only for sommer to smack my hand making me hiss.

"stop touching it nigga, you gone mess it up."

i wave her off, turning the camera towards her as covers her face. "well thanks for the make up ugly."

i tease as she shakes her head chuckling, "yea whatever, i'll see y'all later."

i nod walking her to the door, running back up the stairs i grab the extra camera running back downstairs to set up.