outtings with bhris.

"fuck nigga almost got his shit blew off."

vote, comment, enjoy!

———

"baby! you ready?" chris yells from the bottom of the stairs as you quickly scurry down them, reaching the bottom he grabs your waist placing a soft kiss on your lips as you smile.

"i would complain about you taking forever but you didn't for once, and you look good as hell." he smiles as you giggle walking out the front door..and of course his hands comes in contact with your backside.

chris locking up and joining you in the car.

"where to mama?" he ask pulling out the driveway as you hum to yourself.

"Bahama Breeze?" chris head turns in your direction, a goofy smile on his face as he nods.

———

finally arriving at the restaurant, chris parks in a descent spot before stepping out and running over to your side to open your door.

"thank youuu." you chuckle as he nods kissing your cheek, chris was always so affection but he brought a different glow with him today.

stepping inside the place, you walk over to the host as she lifts her head smiling at you both. chris intertwining his hand with yours.
"hello, how many?"

"just two." you utter politely as she nods grabbing two menus, escorting you to a booth.

"your waiter will be right with you." you thank her as she walks off leaving the two of you to be alone.

scrolling through your timeline you feel chris come to sit next to you, lifting your head you stare at him in confusion.
"chris...this is a booth. why'd you come to sit next to me?" you chuckle as he gasp, dramatically holding his chest as if your question offended him.

"what i can't sit next to my baby? fine if it's like tha-"
he mutters attempting to move as you sit him back beside you.

suddenly your waiter appears before you, a man that stood about 5,7. carmel skin, a mustache and goatee with a clean cut, his eyes a hazel color.

"hello beautiful, can i start you off with any drinks?"
taken back by his flirtatious intro your eyes immediately dart to chris who's face held just as much confusion as yours, until it was replaced with irritation.

"yo my nigga, you see me sitting right hea. go on somewhere with the fuck shit." chris mutters kissing your lips repeatedly before pulling away and mugging the man.

"yea i see you sitting there, i just don't give a fuck. she fine as hell ain't no way i wasn't finna say sum." the man scoffs as your heart drops, immediately being filled with anger at his nonchalant demeanor.

"excuse you? that's highly disrespectful and very unprofessional, you see me sitting here having lunch with my boyfriend..and yet you have the audacity to try and flirt with me. fuck the order cause will be leaving." you voice angrily grabbing chris hand and standing out of the both.

"whateva lil ma, just holla at a nigga when you done with this bum." he winks smacking on his gum.

seconds later his shirt is balled in chris fist as he trembles in his grip.

"you do understand you playin with yo life right now my nigga? watch yo fuckin mouth dude, i won't hesitate to lay yo ass out in front of all these people." chris grits as you quickly grab his arms attempting to pull him back.

"b-bro chill out, my bad!" the boy trembles with fear as everyone watches the scene unfold. some recording on there phones.

"baby let him go, he's not worth it let's just leave.." you plead as chris drops the boy on the floor, he scrambles to his feet running back to the kitchen.

"fuck y'all lookin at?" chris barks at the intrigued people as they turn back to their plates.

chris grabs your hand walking out of the restaurant as we finally get inside the car.

"thank you for leaving it alone, i'm sorry you just wanted to have lunch an-" your ranting is cut off when chris lips are placed over your own.

"baby whatchu apologizing for? it ain't your fault..muha fuccas just have no type of respect." he defends as you sigh, laying your head back on the seat.

"we going to friday's, just really tried to fuck up my whole vibe." he huffs shaking his head as he pulls out the parking lot, starting the route to friday's.

you chuckle rubbing your hand across his cheek as he turns his face towards you. "what mama?"

"i love you..." you smile as he chuckles.

"i love you too."

"babe..what exactly was you about to do?" you ask as chris scoffs.

"nah bae i'm not even finna hold you, fuck nigga almost got his shit blew off." he huffs as a giggle leaves your lips

crazy as hell..

hey hey :)

how everyone?
hope your mental health is okay, thinking of you all 💕

TYSFM for 99k wtffff? i love y'all sm

OH i finished the first four chapters of my book...should i drop tmr? 😭

[ y'all gotta be active on it tho lmaooo😭😭]