arching my back prank on boyfriend

"bring yo ass hea, I'm finna fuck you up."

in which you prank your boyfriend by bending over to distract him from his daily task

vote, comment & enjoy!

SETTING up the camera, you let a small sigh as a smile grows upon your lips. Waiting for the small red flash on the right of the camera to indicate it was recording.

"Y'all...I don't even know how to start this video— hi? We have neglected this channel for so longgg. Just a lot going on in our lives and certain things keeping us beyond busy, we never get the time to really sit down and film. I missed you all so much." cooing as your place your hands on your cheeks, shaking your head at how busy life had become for you and Chris.

Not having any time to do the thing you enjoy, receiving so many comments and DM's  from fans asking where the two of you had disappeared to.

"I'll be doing a catch up Q&A later on in the week but today, I have a prankkk."

"So, I'm sure most of your have seen the arching my back prank? Well today I decided I'd try that exact one on Chris, he's downstairs painting right now so I'll go down there with some sort of shorts or tights and keep purposely bending over. Most of the time that results in him slapping my ass in a playful way but..I'm gonna do the most. We all know that man can't control himself." You chuckle at the thought of Chris's failure to keep his composure during the slightest bit of sexual tension.

Grabbing the camera, you make your way over to the dresser drawer under your tv. Rummaging through clothes to see what you could wear, your face scrunching in confusion at the lack of choices.

Your mouth parting to complain until your eyes land on Chris drawer, a smirk pulling at your lips. Fingers latching onto the handle of his shirt drawer as you pulled out a gray and red Tuff Crowd Tee. One of his favorites to style with just about anything.

"Oh girlll..." giggling at the possible reactions that ran across your mind, your imagination running wild as you debated on pairing the shirt with a red thong...or going bare.

Stepping out of the camera view, you quickly strip of your pajamas. Placing the shirt over your naked body as you pick up the camera again, flipping it to face the full body mirror as you give an idea of what you'd look like for the prank.

"Okay y'all, I think this should be good. Now I'm gonna go down stairs and start this shit up, I still hear the music playing so he should still be down there." You explain quiet & braid as you make your way into the studio room.