Freak neek.

"fuck dat i'm tryna play in dem guts."

"Hey yallll!" I smile into the camera adjusting it a little

I sit back in the rolling chair waving, "I'm back wit another video for y'all and as you can see..I'm alone." I smirk mischievously.

"So you know what that mean..IMA PRANK THIS NIGGA!" I yell referring to chris.

"So Today I'm going to be doin the viagra prank, and before Y'all chew me up in the comments about this I promise I'll turn the camera off before it get too handys." I laughed knowing everyone would say something about the fact that I did this prank in the first place knowing chris is a major freak.

"Oh and If you are a minor..or a innocent underage child..please exit out of this video. Thank you." I chuckle giving a nervous smile.

I bet if I forgot to stop recording my page would get reported....

"Ard so he went to the dollar store to get some snacks, were suppose to be having a movie day..so he should be here in like 5 minutes." I informed walking over to the fridge built into Chris's bedroom wall.

I grab a bottle of water opening it as I pour the viagra tablet into it. I close the water bottle shaking it rapidly watching the tablet dissolve as i smile in satisfaction.

I giggle walking over to the camera again as i wiggling the now drugged bottle infront of it.
"All set, now we wait." I say walking over to the bed as i lay down scroll through my phone. I make sure
to sit the bottle of water on chris side of the bed.

My head shoots up hearing the front door open downstairs

"Baby! I'm back!" He yells making me look over at the camera before continuing to scroll through my phone.

"Bae where you at?" He yells , "upstairs!" I reply quickly going back to what I was doing.

I could feel myself itching to laugh already.

He walks in sitting the bags down on the floor as I set my phone to the side for a second.

"I got you some m&m's, sour cream and onion, and some starburst." He mumbles handing me my things.