flirt

"i'd let you play in this nappy ass shit any day.."

vote, comment, enjoy!

———
"bye Mrs.Reed, see you in two weeks." you smile widely at one of your loyal clients as she waves walking out of the salon.

you were an aspiring hair stylist, working at your own salon beautifying the gorgeous women in your community. after being bullied in high school about your appearance you decided that you wanted to be in the beauty industry. you started to dress better and invest in yourself, wanting other girls like you who experienced the same childhood to feel loved and appreciated as well. so you saved up after college and here you were two years later.

you clean your station to prepare for the next costumer before walking over to grab your water bottle.

"Ms. Y/n!" you hear a small familiar voice cheer as you turn around, a smile covering your face as you see a hyper royalty running towards you.

she latched her little body onto your legs as you giggle bending over to embrace her. "hi Ro! you ready?"

she takes her head out of your skirt looking up at you through her thick eyelashes. she nods as you smile, grabbing her small hand into yours and leading her over to your chair.

mama j walks over shortly after embracing you in a hug. "hey baby, i have to do a few runs. you don't mind do you i should be back by the time your finished." she asks pulling out a 50 dollar bill to pay you for Ro's hair.

you smack your lips side eyeing her as she puts her hand on her hip. "now mama j i told you-"

"i don't wanna here it y/n, you know you'll never win these little debates." she giggles pinching your cheek and kissing royalty's.

"alright ro, meme will be back in a little bit okay? you be good." she says sternly pointing her finger at royalty as she giggles.

"i will meme." ro sighs as you smile turning her to face the mirror.

she laughs as you run your fingers through her log curls, humming to yourself as you try to decide what to do with it.

an idea popping into your head, you snap your finger leaning over looking at ro. "we doing braids today babygirl?"

she smiles brightly nodding her head as you chuckled beginning on her hair.