surprise 'arrival'

for @_Triinityy_ , enjoy love!!

vote, comment & enjoy!
———

TRINITY

setting up the camera I smile waddling over to the chair that sat in front of it.

"Heyy y'all, welcome back to our channel. Today as you can see..i'm alone. So of course that means someone is about to get pranked." I giggle fixing my shirt.

"So Chris, Trey, Seyvn are downstairs. We all decided to hang out here today and i'm suppose to be making dinner, so when I go down to the kitchen i'm going to be in there for a while then all of a sudden..my water is going to break." I giggle shaking my head.

"hopefully no one passes out, y'all know how dramatic Chris is. Anyways, let's get into the video!"

making my way down the stairs, I waddle over to the kitchen hearing someone follow behind me.

"You need help boo? You know ya husband bouta come in here naggin about you being on ya feet too long." Seyvn chuckles as I roll my eyes.

"Girl ain't nobody worried about Maurice. Can you hand me the butter out the fridge so ai can get started on the sauce for the pasta?" I ask as she nods, handing it to me shortly after.

"Well call if ya need me, i'll be in the living room with these fools." I chuckle nodding my head before tip toeing to fix the camera.

"Alright y'all, will get started in a minute-" I cut myself off hearing Chris loud ass burst into the kitchen.

"Babe..you know what i'm about to say. Just let me order some pizza or something," he groans as I scoff.

"Chris please, I have a month to go y'all have to let me do something before I loose my mind, I'm pregnant not handicap." I mutter hearing him giggle before coming behind me, his hands resting on my bump as he lays soft kisses along my cheek.

"aight aight, say something if you need me." he sighs before walking back into the living room.

I cheese at the camera lends before putting an finger to my lips. "Okay y'all ima finish up some of the food then start."

15 minutes later..

grabbing a cup I walk over to the sink filling it with some water, standing in front of the camera I try to compose my laughter as I begin to explain the plan.