grirl its your birthday <3

"Okayyy, now let's change into your birthday suit."

-for maiya -

-for maiya
-

enjoy!

LAYING peacefully along the red leather couch, light snores leave maiya's lips as she rest in the last hours of her morning slumber. Watching a movie last night had turned into her falling asleep downstairs, after she had told her whining boyfriend she'd be up to cuddle for bed numerous times.

Deciding not to bother her, he used the time she spent asleep to plan out some things for today.
They would be celebrating her birthday this evening,
one of Chris favorite holidays that he made sure to go all out for. Knowing how simplistic and soft his lover was.

He wanted to make this birthday out of all others stand out from the rest, so he had been running around from store to store since eight in the morning and was just now arriving home. Huffing loudly as he pushed through the door with two gift bags, gasping at how loud his entrance may have been when he saw maiya stir in her spot on the couch.

Shaking his head at the fact she was still sleeping with the clock going on two, knowing he would now have to wake her to start their day.

He tip toes over to the shelf which held a brand new cannon camera, pressing the power button & then record and he pointed the lends toward the sleeping girl. He figured he would record this year since he never had the chance before, feeling it would be a good way to document memories as he had been doing on family vacations and gatherings.

Cooing at the way her nose twitched as she breathed softly into the pillow under her head, moving a piece of hair behind her ear as he hummed to himself. His fingers stroking his goatee as he thought of the perfect way to wake her...

"It's your birthday, put your hands in the air if it's your birthday—and you know we don't give a fuck, it's not your birthday, You should be throwin' that back in the first place. It's Breezy, I know you heard of me—"

"Christopher please!" The girl groaning as the horrid tune that filled her ears, slamming a pillow over her head as she curled into a ball. Chris laughing loudly as he pulled the blanket away, keeping the camera aimed at the tired mug that sat on maiya's face.

"Happy birthday my pretty baby." Rolling her eyes a smile she could no longer fight creeps onto her lips, sitting up against the cushion as she shakes her head at her boyfriends silliness.

"Thank you babe, what possessed you to wake me up like that though?"

"Uh because is almost two o'clock, we got shit to do and your sleeping. Getcho' ass up, no sleeping on your birthdayyy." He drags out walking over to the two gift bags that sat beside the door. He turns around with a wide smile, holding the items out to the girl as she rubbed her tired eyes.