back to sleep

"fuck you back.."

i walk inside my house from another long and tiring studio session

i kick off my shoes and hang up my jacket.

i turn on my phone seeing it was 3 a.m.
i sigh flicking on the light, land as expected y/n laid across the sofa sound asleep. i titled my head admiring how peaceful she looked before shaking my head.

letting out a chuckle i scoop her up carrying her upstairs to our bedroom.

i gently lay her down standing back as i watch her nose crinkle making me smile. i drop my head sighing realizing she stayed up late again waiting on me...

she's been doing this for the past four days and i feel bad, but no matter what i tell her..she insists on making sure i get home okay.

i'm working on song for her and me being who i am i know i have to make it perfect for her. so i use my studio time massively.

"what am i going to do with you?" i chuckle pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

that's my baby tho...
y/n so caring..so nurturing  and beautiful.
she's made me life change for the better in so many ways and i can't thank her enough.

watching her for a minute an idea popped
in my head.
i should...reward my baby for her
constant love and concern..

i smirk walking down to the edge of the bed, she only had on a BP t-shirt and some little ass shorts.

i slowly ease off her short,
my eyes widening.

"damn bae..no panties?" i whimper licking my lips.

i slight lift her legs onto my shoulders taking my index finger into my mouth.

i slowly slip it inside her, feeling as though wetting it myself was unnecessary..

"what the fuck?" i mutter in disbelief.
shit amazes me everytime.

i began to move my finger around feeling cj get..excited. it doesn't take much when it comes to y/n.

i add another finger pushing them deeper inside her seeing her move a little bit.
i push her legs higher lowering my face and letting my tongue slide across her clit, moving my finger in a circular motion.