pregnancy cronicles

"fuck you and theses hOrmOnEs."

vote, comment & enjoy! ———

———

——

Tossing and turning I finally rest on my side looking at a sleeping Chris, anger filling me as I huff rolling my eyes.

it was currently 3:45 in the morning and I had waken up from my sleep to find myself frustrated and hungry. Feeling little feet press against my stomach I rub my fingers against it sighing.

"I know baby, I want icecream too." I coo at my son sitting up in the bed.

looking around the room I run my fingers through my hair trying to get out of bed, failing miserably as I wobble and wiggle my way to the edge getting nowhere.

I groan throwing my hands up as I turn my head towards my boyfriend.

"I hate yo bitch ass.." I mutter glaring at him as he slept peacefully, his mouth parted slightly as light snores left his lips.

suddenly I smack him in his head, quickly laying back down as if I had been asleep the whole time.

"what the fuck?!" he gasp sitting up on the bed.

I fill my cheeks with air before exhaling and turning over rubbing my eyes as if I had just woken up.

"ah shit...what the hell was that dawg?" he groans as I hum laying back down.

Smacking his lips he looks over at me.
"bro...I know that was you!" he finally comprehends nudging me in my back.

"Don't  touch me." I grit as he jerks his neck back.

"What's wrong with you?" he mumbles taken back by my sudden attitude. I growl rolling my eyes pulling the cover closer to me.

"your bitch ass had the decided to nut in me instead of on me, that's what's wrong." I seethe hearing him laugh. what's the fuck was funny?

"Aw baby, I love you too." he cooes stuffing his face into my neck. I sigh bursting into full on sobs as chris turns my body to him rubbing my 8 month old bump.

"Baby baby what's wronggg...you know I hate seeing you cry...what happened?" he cooes his face saddening as I sniffle.

"I h-hate it hereee...I just want I-Icecream and I feel fat. why couldn't I just have swallowed itttt." I cry as he chuckles kissing my face, he pulls the covers off of him walking over to the closet. I sit up yet again rubbing my nose as I fiddle with my fingers.

"come on baby, let's go get you some icecream." he sighs zipping up his hoody over his bare chest as my lip quivers.

"y/n....what's wrong now?" he whines walking over to me and I shake my head.

"I'm making you get up to get me fucking icecream at 3 in the morning like you don't have work. I know your tired of me.." I cry as he hushed me reaching down to slip on my uggs.

Once they were on he grabs my tan cardigan off the door, helping me stand as he puts it on. Grabbing my hand he leads me out the room and towards the stairs.

Hoping in the car I bite my lip as he starts it up pulling out of our drive way. His hand rubbing my inner thighs as his jaw clenches do to how focused he was.

I sigh in admiration for the man in front of me, smiling to myself at the thought of getting my hands on some cookies and cream.

Chris pulls into a empty parking space at the local walmart before placing a kiss on my lips. "I'll be right back, lock the door."

I nod doing so once he closes his, sitting back in my seat as I turn up the radio. Jhene' Aiko's 'The Worst' filling my ears I hum softly.

About 10 minutes later I lift my head to see a smiling chris holding up two tubs of ice cream, wiggling his eyebrows as he waves them around.

Finally getting inside the car he hands me the tub as I feel another emotional breakdown starting coming on. I clench my teeth to stop the pout threatening to form on my face as chris looks over to hand me this big ass spoon, his face dropping once he see's mine.

"Hell nah y/n..we not about to do this crying shit all day." he groans throwing his head back against the seat as I smack my lips hitting him in his chest.

he jerks up laughing as I roll my eyes taking the spoon from his tattooed hand. "Thank you.."

"Your welcome baby." he cooes planting a kiss on my temple as I practically rip the top off, dipping my spoon inside as I bring it too my lips.

A long moan leaving my mouth as chris eyes widen before he begins to laugh. I look over at him a childish smile on my face as I giggle.

"You and these hormones gon be the death a' me." he chuckles as I mug his side profile.

"fuck you and these hormones."

something short and cute.

i'm starting on y'all request tonight while i'm up, don't be shy i don't mind writing for y'all! 🤍

vote, comment and follow!

gnnn💕