waiting all day..

"I been waiting all day, so don't hold back babe..."

In which Chris can't seem to wait to finish a show to get back to you

-
enjoy!

A smile sets on your face as you watch Chris dangle from the Ceiling of the venue he was currently at, you scroll your timeline to see fans already posting the show as you lay across the clean white sheets of your king sized hotel bed.

Tonight's show had taken place in Atlanta, Chris requesting the whole top floor be privately closed off for the two of you. Part of you knowing the exact reason why, after tonight's show there was a two day gap. Which gave Chris the perfect amount of time to break in this new room, he figured he'd get his moneys worth for nine hundred dollars a night.

You had stayed back for this show, your body going tired from attending every single night up until now. Running ragged as one of Chris Designers for his tour wardrobe, you had been working since it all began. Chris agreeing to the fact you could use some rest, although he would complain about how much he missed you being backstage waiting for him once he finished.

A yawn leaves your lips as you turn onto your side, flipping through the many apps on your phone to cure your boredom but to no avail. Your eyes slowly began to give out, fluttering close as sleep takes over your body.

A few hours later, you find yourself rubbing the slumber from your eyes. Searching the bed for your phone as your fingers grabbed it from under a pillow.
Eyes connecting to the sun setting as the flatscreen in front of you lit the partially dim room. A sigh passing your lips as you opened Instagram.

Smiling at a video of Chris closing out tonight's show, mentioning that you'd be watching him from the room where you currently laid. Liking the video and leaving a small comment you sit up against the headboard, your attention averting to the door as you hear two familiar voices.

One being Chris who anxiously stuck the keycard into the slot whilst hoody shook his hand, walking farther down the hall to his own room with a female on his arm.

Another smile spreads across your face as his own comes into view. Quickly closing the door behind him as he sighs making his way over to you.

"Hi baby, how was the show?"

"It was great, a nigga was a lil salty you weren't there...but I know you were watching." He smiles planting his fist into the bed beside you, hovering over your frame as you place a hand on his chest with a small pout.