lova lova

for kaylapurdy , enjoy love!

vote, comment & enjoy!
———

"Big boy in the mornin' and today we have the one and Only Chris brown and his lovely girlfriend Kayla!" big boy announces making the couple smile widely before waving around the room to everyone.

"So Chris...long time no fuckin see man!" Big boy chuckles earning a laugh from chris, this had been in first interview in a couple years. With all the controversy happening Chris wanted to be out of the public light for a while.

Although with Kayla by his side, he seemed to have found a new peace and eternal happiness in what his life had become.
"I know man I know, but i'm back."

"yes and with some new music?"

"ehhh...ion' know I might have a lil sumn' sumn' in a couple months. That's classified tho." Chris reply's in a whisper earning laughs from the people in the room.

"Aye man it is what it is, so I see this new glow to you and i'm guessing the person making it happened has to be your daughter and the women sitting next to you..?"  big boy ask making a blush cover Kayla's cheeks as she stares at Chris side profile.

"fasho fasho, you know with everything that's been going on around me..the good or the bad-she's been with me through it all with 101% effort. She keeps me sane and in love, and Ro she just..man. She definitely keeps me on my heels. Two of my biggest blessings." he smiles rubbing kayla's thigh.

"aw ain't that cute..just cute!" big boy squeals in a womanly voice making others laugh.

"So chris do you plan on having any siblings for Ro?"

"definitely want a boy, just one boy yea." Chris nods as all eyes evert to Kayla.

"Ms.Kayla you-you real quiet over there is there something you um.." big boys trails off as laughs irrupt yet again.

Shaking her head as her giggles subside she takes a breath, "This boy knows he gets anything he wants, if I have to carry his baby I'd like a wedding ring."

she speaks truthfully, Chris scoffing as she turns her attention to him. "We already married but go off..nah nah she's definitely getting my last name. But you know me, I gotta have my shit done-right not jus—"

"Thrown together an shit." big boy completed Chris answer as he nods.

"Right right, my queen deserves her queen treatments but dis wifey right hea. She don't ever gotta question that, no bitch come befoe or afta here." Chris shrugs making Kayla roll her eyes in a loving manner.