vent session

for breebabyyxo , enjoy love!

vote, comment & enjoy!!!
———

omniscient
———

    A dead silence sat between the couple as they stared at one another. The stare was peaceful, yet concerning. Half smiles where shared every now and then in a comforting manner as Bre ran her thumb over the promise ring she wore along her ring finger.

   Chris sitting across from her, his gaze
  more so focused as he tried to read her every emotion. Knowing his girlfriend of five years wasn't one to express how she felt aloud, little sit downs like this meant a lot to him. It gave him the chance to really break down and space out what was going on inside her head, a smoother way to get her to open up.

    and the same went for chris, he expressed himself vocally but not always in the most positive way, and with Bre being so sensitive it sometimes drove her farther away from him physically and mentally.

He sighs looking up at her again, her brown orbs giving him a warm feeling as the light from the ceiling lit up her melanin. He would stare forever if he could, the sight of her never getting old. Her beauty was truly captivating and he still wondered how he was so lucky to have been the man she feel inlove with.

"What's bothering you Bre?" the question he asked frequently but still got the same offish sly answer. She never wished to be a burden to her loving boyfriend so she didn't speak much on how she felt, escorting herself to the foyer in the middle of the night to cry and let out what she was feeling without bothering Chris.

She fiddled with her fingers, her lips trembling to speak the truth and her mind contemplated on if it was right. Shrugging ever so lightly she glanced at the freckled face before her, tucking the long curls that hung from her head behind her ear.

"well..no-" cutting herself off at the look on Chris face, a look of disappointment. The look in which she hated so, hating to disappoint someone she loved so dearly. Knowing he was tired of the same old 'nothing really' she sighs shaking her head.

"Come on babe...talk to me," he pleaded running his fingers through his black curls. The intensity of knowing the unknown eating him alive as he longed for some type of relief.

   and for a split second, Bre came to realization that what she was doing wouldn't benefit her or him in any way so she spoke up.

   "W-Well um...i'm insecure about the girls in your phone. Even though i'm aware it's strictly business or friendship.." she gulps, daring to look into his eyes. Afraid of the expression she may come across this time.

Hearing a sigh from across the table she bites her lip, until the sound of something being slide to her catches her attention. She hesitantly lifts her head to see Chris phone infront of her, her eyes widening as she immediately begins to feel bad.

"N-No Chris I-I trust you i was just..letting you know how I-"

"baby please...the password is your birthday." he soothes as she sighs, slowly grabbing the phone and typing in the code.

    she smiled seeing his lock and home screen were pictures of them, going into his messages to look through the ones she was iffy about. To her satisfaction they are all clothing line workers or music directors. The only female friend being the one the couple shared, their friend Morgan.

   "Is that okay with you? Anyone you want me to get rid of can go now, just let me know." he half smiles as she slide the phone back over.

shaking her head she gives him a light smile fiddling with her fingers. "Is there..anything about me you hate?"

she shakes, afraid to know of all the flaws she carried that bothered her loved one. He chuckles in disbelief, how could someone so pure be so insecure?

  "Let's  not say 'hate'. There are things I worry about..when it comes to you. Things i'd wish you would elaborate on."

"Like, when you scratch behind your ear when I speak on certain subject. When I scream and yell and you apologize immediately and walk off, when you don't express yourself." he continues, Bre's breathing becoming uneven as she picks up her wine glass, taking a generous sip before sitting it back down. Her eyes never leaving her lap.

"How in this very moment...you won't even make eye contact with me because your afraid to be judged or overlooked..." Chris spoke, a frown on his carmel face.

he was reading right through her, as if she was a translucent image. It was scary for Bre but she listened..and waited to be informed on what she could do to fix herself.

"I'd appreciate if you told me something I could improve on." Chris sighed taping his fingers against the table.

after a moment of thinking, she took a deep breath. The soft tone his voice gave off being just enough courage to speak up.

"I wish you were a little more understanding before you blow up on me. Let me explain myself while you listen in a more so calmer manner. I apologize cause your anger s-scares me and I hate to make you upset..or argue at that. I feel like it's my fault we go through these things...i'm sor-" cutting herself off, she realizes she was doing it all over again.

Dropping her head as tears well in her eyes.
She plants both her hands on the table, blowing out a shaky breathe.

  Chris smacking his lips in more of a hurt manner seeing the love of his life break down in front of him for the first time, tears threatening to form in his eyes. He reaches over grasping her small hand in his, running his thumb over the back of her hand.

    "It's never been your fault...if anything. We both have some things we have to work on, I promise to change my ways and work out situations in a better way if you continue to tell me exactly how you feel. I don't care how simple or small the matter is. I wanna know, I love you too much to keep hurting you without me knowing I actually am." he sighs as the tears she held finally fell down her cheeks.

     "...I p-promise to let you know when i'm hurting, so you won't feel like i'm hiding everything from you. I'm aware that it hurts you and I want to do better     on expressing myself like you asked."

   a smile forming on Chris face as the two felt a big weight being lifted off their shoulders. Both of them leaning into a passionate and thoughtful kiss, pull back to place their foreheads together. Chris whispering words of comfort to Bre as she nodded taking deep breathes considering how work up this little session had got her.

   "I love you Breonna, we gon be alright." He reassures intertwining their fingers.

    "I love you too Chris...thank you for these little vent sessions. I really need them.."

For Bree, hope you enjoyed love!!!
(i loves this idea and loved writing it)

vote, comment & follow!

request are being written, be patient. 🤍