1

"That was a wonderful story i heard so far. You guys have a beautiful family, no doubt why all the fan name you the power couple" Jessi said, they are now in the middle of interview.

     Lisa and irene invited to be their guest for tonight. A lot of fans, want them. So, jessi give what they want. She personally invite the couple in the show, lisa and irene can't reject it. Jessi told asked them if they can share the story how they started and become titled as power couple. The two gladly give her request.

"So, if ever you guys still give a chance to go back in the past? What would you change or do you want to change something?" Jessi said, lisa is the first one who speak.

"If i have a chance to go back in the past? i will definitely make sure to spend more time with my family especially to my kids and my w-..ife" Lisa said and look at irene, who's just lost in her self.

"Aww that was so nice, it's hard to manage time especially when your have a lot of thing to manage being a Ceo of the big company is not easy" Jessi said. "Mrs. Manoban?" She look at irene.

"oh, yeah... If i have a chance, i want to change my self. I mean i give my trust easily especially when i really know the person. But yeah.....hahaha" Irene said and smile

"wow that was also nice, lesson learn everyone. Don't trust someone easily even you really know that person." Jessi said. "So this will be the end of our show, i would like to thank you two for being my guest for today. I really appreciate it. I hope to see you soon next time" Jessi said, the audience clap also the staff. They took a picture with jessi before they exit.

      Irene and lisa, go back to their dressing room. people inside excuse their selves to give privacy the two. Irene is busy fixing her thing in her bag. While lisa just looking at her, she don't know how she will approach irene.

"Hyun...." Lisa called her, irene stop but continue what she's doing. "I'll send you home, and i want to see our kids too" Lisa said.

"You can visit them tomorrow, they already sleeping this time. I don't need you to send me home. I have my own driver and car." Irene said in her cold tone.

"Are we going to be like this?" Lisa asked.

"Are you really asking me that? Lisa.... i don't know if i can still do this thing." Irene said and leave lisa there. Lisa get her coat and follow irene. They still need to be professional in public. "Don't touch me."

"Don't forget the drill" Lisa said and pull irene's waist. She assist irene until they arrive in the parking lot. "I'll drive her home. Use my car" Lisa said and give her car key to irene's driver. Irene is about to say something but she saw some people there, she don't have any choice to just let her.

"I told you i don't need you to drive me home!" Irene said and slam her bag to lisa. Lisa look at her and just let irene hit her. "Why are you making this hard for me!" Irene said.

"Just this night, let me drive you home. I want to see them too. Hyun please...." Lisa pleased, irene stop and fix her self.

"Just this night lalisa." Irene said.

Lisa just sigh, she knows irene already in tears. She started the car and drive to Irene 's house, where she's staying with the kids for almost 5 months now.

They arrive in the house, lisa and irene get down and enter to the house. Lucas is still awake, he's busy reading his book that lisa brought for him. He saw her mom and dad enter in the door.

"Dadd!!" Lucas run to lisa and welcome her a tight hug.

"Buddy, why are still awake? you still have school tomorrow" Lisa said, lucas is already  13 years old, a handsome young man now.