25

The Manoban company and mansion and even the whole korea are in chaos right now. It's been two days since Lisa is missing, Irene right now and her two kids are staying in the mansion for the meantime. Marco and chitthips didn't let them go home. The manoban family is on code red, it means something happened or someone is in danger.

That day Jisoo and her friends come back to the mansion almost dinner. Jisoo receives a good scold from her mother who's crying for almost the whole thinking about Lisa. If not because of the news they will not know that Lisa is not there. Irene is somehow relieved about it, but she can't help not to think. Lisa is stil not home, she will be in peace if she saw lisa in front of her.

Jisoo didn't stop searching after she change her clothes and eat. She leaves again to go back to the forest, Rosè is also worried about her even Marco stopping her but they are all stunned and surprised by jisoo's words.

"Dad, It's lisa! My sister is missing! What do you want me to do? seat here? let the team search for her?! Dad this is nothing compared to what lisa did to us! I'm not tired and i wil never be! I will not stop until i found her. I will not be okay until i saw lisa alive and safe!" Jisoo said and leave the mansion.

"I'll come with jisoo this time" Mino said and follow jisoo.

After an hour, wendy and moonbyul arrived there but when they found out jisoo is already not there they immediately leave and follow them. Seulgi also follow them after she changed.

They continue to search the whole forest for the last two days. Jisoo didn't give up, she will just go home to take a bath and eat then go back there again. She asked seulgi to go to work. Wendy is also has a schedule in the Busan for 3 days. while byul is stay there and never lets jisoo go alone Mino and also there helping them.

"Mom...." Lucas calls irene's attention who's looking at the window.

Irene looks at him...

"Hmmm?"

"Dad said you should always smile because you're more beautiful when you smile" Lucas and smile to her.

"dad said that?" Irene hug him.

"Hhmmm... She also said that when we saw you sad or crying we tell you that daddy is so in love with you mommy and she will love you even your scary hahaha"

"Hahahah she said that I'm scary or you said that by yourself?" Lucas smile when he successfully made his mommy smile.

"Ani... even your scary, i still love you..." Lucas and kiss irene's head. "don't be sad mommy, I know daddy is safe and will going home in no time" Lucas said made irene smile even more.

"Of course she needs to go home if now i will haunt her and will punch her face" Irene shows her fist to him.

Lucas chuckled and hug irene.

"Are you sure your okay? you bearly walk on your own" Jae said.

"I can let's go straight to the MB.H Seoul," She said and get inside the car. Jae is assisting her to get in the car, Luis is also want to come with them, Jae let him and seat beside lisa.

"Okay" Jae said and starting to drive,  Seoul is not far from daejong. It's just this small village is not popular in the city. He knows places outside the daejong while driving he peeking at the back and saw lisa and luis is talking and seems like they enjoying each other's company.

"Noona, it's my first time going outside daejonga" Luis said while looking at the buildings.

"Really?....it's that's so...wait are you studying?" Lisa asked but the young shook his head.