46

"When did you know that we are your real family?" Irene cut her because she want to know.

"8 months ago, at first i didn't know not until i saw the papers that eomma hide from me. Then i was contemplating if i will come to your doorstep and tell it to you, that's why i ask lisa first because i want to sure if it's real. Don't be mad to lisa for hiding it to all of you because it was my plan. I'm not yet ready to face all of you as your family. I was planning to tell it but then the accident came, it got postponed. A lot of things happened that's why i just got this day to finally talk to you....." Suzy and started to sobbed. "That's why i was eager to be close with you unnie because i want to know you better. I want to feel having a big sister... I also come and watch you Mr. Bae and Mrs. Bae from a far. I want to know all of you i want to get to know my real family" Siwon stand up and hug her.

"I'm sorry.... We're very sorry" He said and cried he just hug Suzy seohyun also stand up and hug them Irene just watch them and wipe the tears that she's stopping from the start of the meal. She startled when she feel someone hug her.

"It's okay... You can cry hon" Lisa whisper to her. irene face her and hug her tight.

"Thank you..." She mumbled between her sobbed.

"I will do everything just to make you complete and happy" lisa kiss her head and hug her too. They just watch them when siwon call them but lisa didn't come she just push irene there. She smile seeing them reunited for the first time.

After that meeting, the couple requested if they can have irene and suzy sleep with them for that night. The two agreed with it, lisa volunteer to take care of Nathalie at that night. Irene wants them to come to but lisa disagree with it. She wants to give them time to reunite again after all Suzy waited this for so long.

"oppa! thankyou!" suzy hug lisa when they about to separate.

"hahaha no worries in-law...." lisa patted her head, Siwon and seohyun thank lisa for taking care of suzy and bringing suzy to them.

"take care our children okay? don't make our house turn into playground" irene remind her, lisa chuckled remembering what happened the last time irene left them alone.

"I promise... enjoy okay? and don't scare suzy she really wants you"

"hhmmmm.... i love you take care"

"i will, you too and i love you more"

"that's enough lovers, don't make me hate you two" suzy cut them makes their parents to laughed.

Months later, after lisa's birthday. Irene's birthday came and the restaurant will have a opening ceremony. Irene is busy being hands preparing everything with the help of rosé. Lisa and other also helping them with the other stuff. Family, friends from other entertainment sending regards to Irene and rosé.

"Hepppp.... Stopp stressing yourself hon" lisa pull irene who's passing to her way.

"I can't just relax hon, you know how i work hard for this event." Irene face her and hook her hands to lisa's neck didn't mind the other people there.

"I know that's why I'm so proud of you but we're here and everything is already perfect. You can relax now, i don't want you to stress on your day." Lisa peck on her lips.

"Thank you, i'm so lucky to have a supportive husband like you" irene and tip toe to kiss her for about 10 seconds.

"Me too... Now please relax and enjoy, leave it to the staffs okay? Let's relax and enjoy this day" lisa pull her to entertain any guess. Everyone is present the said ceremony is also Irene's birthday. Lisa personal prepare it without irene knowing it. She organized a party to surprise her wife.

She go up to the stage and grab the mic.

"May i call the attention of everyone please?" Lisa speak, the place become silent and look at the stage. "Great!, So today is very special day for us especially to my wife. This day we will celebrate not only the opening of this restaurant but also my wife's day." Everyone clapp their hands. "My wifey joohyun, can you join me here to blow your cake?" Lisa look at her wife who's sitting between lucas and areum. Irene still surprised to it, she almost forgot that it's also her birthday today. She stand up and approach the stage, lisa assist her to come up.

Seulgi and jisoo bring out the 4 layered cake.

"Saengil chukha hamnida
Saengil chukha hamnida
Saranghaneun Irene-shi
Saengil chukha hamnida" irene wipe her tears before blowing the candle, she pull lisa and give her a kiss infront of them.

"Happy birthday honey" lisa whisper, everyone capped their hands watching to couple in the stage.

"Thank you everyone who's present today to come here and send their regards, I'm also thankful especially to my family, friends who guide and help me to achieve this. To my kids please come here" Irene call them. The two run to the stage and hug irene. " Thank you for understanding and supporting mommy i love you both so much..... And to my husband, until now I'm still in cloud nine to be married to you. You never fail to make me happy, thank you for always stand for me for loving me, for taking care of us our family. I'm so blessed to have you lisa... I don't know how to express what i'm feeling right now but all i can say is i love you, i love you so much" Irene kiss her and hug the three favorite person in her life. "And to my little angel my youngest... I know your here watching us today. I love you, mommy will never forget you" irene said makes the people got shock to it. Lisa smile because at last her wife finally can talk about her.

"I know all of you confused, but 3 years ago... I got pregnant but sad to say my baby didn't make it until her due. I was diagnosed in PSTD, this is the other reason why i leave the industry. Everyone is looking for an answer why i leave the entertainment. I want to be a full time mom and wife, i want to give my time to them. Losing a child is so hard, it's so painful it still broke my heart remembering those days but my family didn't leave me and help me to overcome of it and now i can finally say it and share it to all of you. My baby lily, i know your happy for us. Me , daddy, lucas oppa and unnie ari will always remember you in our mind, heart and soul" Irene smile while tears keep falling. Lisa hug her and the two. The guest can't help not to be emotional to what happened to them.

"I'm so happy for you...." Lisa pull her and hug her tight, they already in their bedroom.

"I am too...."irene face her and hug her too. "Uhhh before we sleep... I want to show you my gift." Irene stand up and get something to her cabinet.

"What is it?" Lisa lean on the head board.

"Open it" irene give to her the box, she watch lisa opening it.

"......" Lisa stunned.

"Happy birthday to us" irene in her tears smile at lisa who's still looking at the box.

"Yy-y.. your pregnant....." Irene nodded. Lisa look at her and put down the box and slowly pull irene to her embrace. "We're pregnant.... We will have another baby..."

"Yes hon..." Irene and cupped her face and kiss her passionately.....

And the rest are history HAHAHAHAHA.....