33

Irene had a good time listening to Jae all the way to their ride. She even didn't notice that the road they're taking is not the way to their house.

"Oh... Where are we?" Irene look around and saw trees and a greenhouse not far and a modernized house.

"I'll pick you up later madam, just give me a call.... Enjoy your nice meal" Jae said and give her a smile before entering back to the car and drove away.

Irene was about to call him when she saw a figure getting out from the greenhouse holding a basket.

"Madam Joohyun!!" Lisa saw irene standing there, she wave her hand and remove her cap.

She put down the basket and run to irene.

"Anne--mmmmmppp" Irene welcome her a kiss. "Heyy we just saw each other last night hahaha" lisa chuckled and pull irene into a hug.

"But you're not there when I woke up..." Irene pouted.

"I thought you already understand hon..." Lisa caresses her face and kiss the tip of her nose.

"I do, but I expect to see you there when I open my eyes." Irene hugs her. Lisa hug back and stand there for about a minute.

"I thought you're hungry? Come on I harvest some fresh veggies and fruits for you and to our baby. Let me cook for you" Lisa pull her hand and get the basket.

"Where are we? Are you staying here?" Irene look around.

"Yup, after I got discharged. I stayed here, Please have a seat" Lisa pull a chair for her and she goes the kitchen to prepare their lunch.

"I don't remember you own a house in this part of Korea" Irene said.

"It's byul's property, she let me use this house in the meantime" Lisa replied. Irene hmmm and just watch Lisa busy in the kitchen. "What do you want to drink? Here fresh banana for my mommy bunny" Lisa put an already sliced banana in front of irene.

"I want juice.. do you have one?"

"Of course, right away madam manoban" Lisa give her a wink that makes irene blush. she just gets the fork and begins to dig the banana.

"I miss this... I hope Lucas and areum are here too" Irene said and a tear started to flow again. They already sitting in the living room while irene is leaning toward Lisa who's embracing her from the back.

"Soon mommy.... Please be more patient, I'm almost there after this we will have a family vacation just us" Lisa said and kiss Irene's head.

"Promise?" She faces her.

"I promise" Lisa replied and kiss irene. She put everything there, how she missed her the whole her. Irene snakes her hand to Lisa's nape to make it more aggressive.

"Mmm....." Irene moan when Lisa bit her lower lip. Lisa took that a chance to enter and have a fight with Irene's tongue.

"I miss you hon...."Lisa whisper and look into Irene's eyes. She saw how red Irene's face they stare at is full of love and lust for each other.

" I want more...." Irene said, Lisa,, stand up and carry irene to her bedroom.

She kick the door using her left foot and irene lock it. They keep kissing each other until Lisa put irene slowly on the bed. She removes her hoodie and pants leaving her sports bra and boxers. Irene just watching her while doing that and it makes her feel hornier.

Lisa look at irene passionately, she smiles at her and started to undress her lovely wife. She didn't leave any to irene.

"Your so beautiful honey...." Lisa whisper to her while looking at her eyes, Irene blushed. She held the back of Lisa's neck and started to brush her hair.