21

"Hon..."

"Honey..."

"Yahh lalisa..."

"LALISA MANOBAN!!" Lisa flinched in her sit and immediately look at her wife sitting next to her.

"Wae?? why are you shouting?" Lisa look at her.

"Why i'm shouting? I call you since earlier but you look so absent minded. What happened to you?" Irene now look worried to her.

"I'm sorry, i'm maybe just lack of sleep" Lisa reason out, irene narrowed her eyes to her but sigh.

"I told you to don't exhaust yourself to you work. Look at you eye bags" Irene caress her face. They are sitting in the veranda watching the two children racing using the car that jisoo and jieun brought for them.

"I will, i'm sorry for making you worry" Lisa and side hug irene. The latter just lead her self to lisa while watching the two.

It's been a month when the issue about the cctv. Irene looks like she already accept it, but lisa didn't forget that, she still thinking about that. The original is they will going to do it last week but lisa hold it for the meantime. Especially when suzy appear in the picture, she change a better plan for him. It's been a 2 weeks since lisa knew about suzy being a long lost daughter of the bae's. She can't imagine how the Bae's especially her wife will react if they will found out this.

Suzy asked Lisa if she can perform a dna test with irene secretly. Lisa at first she don't know because if irene found out this, surely her wife will get mad at her. Those 2 weeks they secretly meeting up, suzy keep updating her about bogum's doing.

Bogum keeps sending a message to her specifically to Irene's phone. She still keeping irene's phone and irene is now using hers. When irene found out her phone is completely okay she asked lisa why, then lisa being lisa reason out how smooth her phone and she already like it using it irene get confused because they just have the same model and unit but she just let it slide.

      Irene's POV

        I'm now four months pregnant, my baby bump is starting to show off now. I feel like it's my first time, my taste is become more weird and my sense of smell is also getting worst. I hate lisa's perfume, even my kids. The last time i experienced this to areum is not like this. I feel sorry for them, one time areum cried because i'm having a hard time to my mood, i accidentally shout at her. She didn't go out from her room the whole day. Lisa comfort her, she didn't even eat her dinner with us but Lisa brought her dinner in her room, then the next day i woke up areum sleeping besides me. I really feel sorry for her.

"Hon...." I call lisa's attention but this monkey beside me seems like didn't heard me.

"Honey..." I again call her but still i look at her

"Yahh lalisa" She look so lost in her thoughts, what she's thinking?.

"LALISA MANOBAN!!" I shout out her, she flinch and look at me.

"Wae?? why are you shouting?" Huh, you still have a guts to asked me.

"Why i'm shouting? I call for since earlier but you look so absent minded. What happened to you?" I examined her whole face.

"I'm sorry, i'm maybe just lack of sleep" I become worried when i heard her. I move closer to her and caress her face. 

"I told you to don't exhaust yourself to your work. Look at you eye bags"

"I will, i'm sorry for making you worry" I lean to her and let her hug me, she's carress my tummy.

      I observed her these past weeks, she always going home late and barely join to our dinner.  one time i call to her office, her secretary told me that lisa already out but that day she go home late and smell like she came from hospital. I didn't question her about it, i just let it slide because i'm not in my mood to talk that day.