18

"doc.... suzy?!" Lisa surprise to see the person in front of her. "What are you doing here?"

"Ms. Manoban, i need you help...." Lisa frown looking at her. "Your the only one i know who can help me.... and i can help you too."

"What do you mean? you can help me?" Lisa become serious.

Suzy told her all the things she know, lisa is carefully listening to her. She can't just trust someone that easily, but seeing the doctor in front of her is talking like this, she become more curious.

"Soo?? are you satisfied?" Suzy asked.

"Let's meet tomorrow, i'll send you the location. Give me your number" Lisa asked and handed Irene's phone to her. Suzy nodded and immediately input her number there.

"Please, Ms. Manoban help me and my daughter." Suzy looking at her so helplessly.

"I will do everything i can do" Lisa said, suzy nodded and thank lisa and get down from the car.

Lisa settled in the driver seat when irene's phone rang.

Lisa pick up while starting the engine.

"Hi love, are you free tonight? can we go out and eat?" Lisa frown and look at the phone again. It's bogum. "Hello??, irene? are you ther--" lisa end the call and grip to the steering wheel.

"Fucking psycho, he really want to die" Lisa mumbke and start to drive.

Lisa fetch her children and they drop by to the fruits vendor to buy for jennie and banana for irene. They arrived in the hospital, the Rosè and irene are there helping jennie to go in to the bathroom.

"Mommy!!" the two run to their mom who's carrying celine in her arms.

"Ssshhhh... quiet celine is sleeping" Irene said, the two obey her and carefully kiss their mom and proceed to Rosè and jennie.

"Hi aunties how are you?" Areum and kiss jennie and Rosè.

"i'm good my ari, how's school?" Jennie and smile.

"Not exciting as usual" Areum. Jennie and Rosè chuckled.

"You still hate school?" Rosè asked.

"Hahahah i'm just kidding" Areum makes the two giggled.

Lisa and irene just shook their head while listening to their youngest. Lucas can't take off his eyes to celine.

"She's so beautiful mom" Lucas said.

"She really is" Irene and caress lucas head.

"woahhh daebak!! she's so prettyyy!! can i hold her mom??" Areum walk to her mum and glance to celine. The baby move and open her eyes.

"Ari you wake her" Lucas said.

"Aunty nini you look like her.... ahmm ahhh can i ask?" Areum still looking at her cousin.

"what it is?" Jennie, they all looking at her waiting.

"Where's deulgi's share? I can't find some similarities from deulgi" areum while scratching her head.

Silence..........Silence.....Silence.......

"Ppfft-...." Lisa cover her mouth. Irene stunned looking at her youngest. Rosè already laughing with lisa. Jennie don't know if she will cry or will laugh.

"Love.... omyghad why are you being like this" Irene said and pull areum to seat besides her. Rosè get celine from irene.

"I'm just curious..." Areum pouted. Irene sigh, she don't know where areum get this silliness of her.